US TV GS

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. 154th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Be back regular TV Listing for those who don't have U-verse

We do not have U-verse. We like the TV Listing that I personally set up for what I wanted to see on the list. Thought that option was so great. It just changed over night on Jan 5th not there. Is it going to come back for those of us who have antenna TV? Tired of all the changes that you think are for the best! Not for everyone! Tired of having to figure out where to find things and how to set them up on my own!

78th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 105th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 105th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Fire whoever is in charge of videos on Yahoo because they clearly aren't doing their job!

Amazing how you can get your video ads to work yet the content videos either don't play at all or they take 5 minutes to load!

105th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. You have advertised a new TV show that has a nude person right on the add. "Brave New World" This is so wrong as I have children & husband

Check your ads before posting them as a commercial. So inappropriate to advertise with a nude person.

105th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Fix the TV schedule. You can have all the ads work but can't have a working schedule?

No reason to look at multiple ads if there is no schedule to look at.

198th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Fix your pages!

Fix your pages or get a better coder!

No video and it's not the first time!
    https://tv.yahoo.com/news/nicki-minaj-gives-drake-lap-dance-****-never-202200277.html

198th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Poorly done editorials, need more research.

Your articles have far too many factual errors and grammatical errors, so either employ better educated reporters or hire better proof-readers. Please stop referring to all young black males in the music industry as rappers. Chris Brown is not a rapper, Ray J is not a rapper, and Trey Songz is not a rapper. They are all r&b/hip-hop vocalists. They sing on the cd's they release, and barely rap more than a few verses on a few tracks. This is common practice on most songs released by urban male vocalists but it does not make them rappers. Jay-Z is a…

91st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 91st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. i hate this, i am just browsing news and waste lots of time waiting for your ads and segments to load, gotta look into Chrome or something

i hate this, i am just browsing news and waste lots of time waiting for your ads and segments to load, gotta look into Chrome or something

125th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Yahoo TV Guide Format change " Terrible" I used to be able to hit Genre - Sport & have all the days Sport displayed only!

I used to be able to hit Genre - Sport & have all of the days Sport & following days also displayed only! A very popular application for many of the Male gender I would have thought ! Now I am forced to sift through all the other **** that I am not interested in! I will probably remove the Yahoo TV Guide phone app now as it is useless to me!

125th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. The Tomorrow People

Please try to bring back The Tomorrow People (USA) TV Series which was telecast on CW

125th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Upsell?

Congrats on picking up Community! Now can I interest you in a little amazing show called "Enlisted?"

67th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 154th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Is it possible to watch Yahoo TV on Android Smart TV?

Hi, I buy an awesome smart TV and it runs on Android OS and with internet connected function, but it's pretty hard to watch Yahoo TV by traditional browser. Is there an App or better suggestion? Thanks

91st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. can u please put el ray on cablevision

Like the el ray channel and would like to watch on cablevision because I only get to watch when I am at work because client has time warner.

198th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Why can't i watch a video?

The following video: http://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/tv-news/-game-of-thrones--first-look--come-fly-with-daenerys-and-her-dragon-200417687.html?soc_src=mediacontentstory

is inaccessible in my country, i just want to say that with all the globalization thing, and everyone have access to whatever they want is a lie. It's really sad that only a few % of the population can't watch a video, Because they don't live on the country(ies) that someone lets to watch a video. That is so wrong, and unbelievable. I'm sorry for my english, as you can see, i'm not one of you.

125th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 198th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Do A Poll On The American Idol 2014 Segments. Is there a way to bring back Jessica Bassett the contestant that American Idol used her song

Is there a way do get word to American Idol to bring Jessica Bassett back? She is a good singer and they proved it even more by using her song Lydia in the background during the Utah segment but they did not let her through Hollywood as they did some of the singers that were not as talented,

91st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

US TV GS

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base