US TV GS

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. get rid of the dumb girl who comments on the videos

get rid of the dumb girl who makes idiotic comments during the videos

37th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Hi, as long as you are using HULU 95% of the world is not watching your TV site.Please use appropriate service which can be used outside USA

Hi, as long as you are using HULU 95% of the world is not watching your TV site.Please use appropriate service which can be used outside the USA!

63rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. The "in no time" series

The "in no time" series is seriously...the most annoying f'n thing of all time. I want to see the stories, not listen to some hack try to inject artificial "comedy" into it. QUIT

67th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please add captions for all of us viewers who would like to enjoy your videos you post. In this technological age it is not difficult !

Please add captions to all videos. Those of us with hearing loss would like to enjoy your content as everyone else does. My son was excited to see the How to Train Your Dragons 2 preview but he is Deaf and couldn't hear a word of it.. He looked at me and I had to explain that again someone thought it wasn't important enough to add captions so he could enjoy it. In this day of technology there is no reason captions aren't added with videos. It is no longer cost prohibitive and you can get it done in matter…

78th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. We'll this morning is the last time I watch Good Morning America, sick of the tras you show Miley and Madonna' just what the kids need to se

Clean up your show showing Miley Cyrus is just trash, but you do it for ratings, I quit your show. Clean up and make it G rated. Not R.

125th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. time of posting

You need to have a way to sort the postings on TV news so we aren't just looking at the same articles all the time! Then you stick new ones further down that no one knows are there. Go back to the old format!

78th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Where's the Comments section now?

We used to be able to make comments at DinNT, but I can't see any place to do it now. Why did you take this ability away from us? Or... if you supposedly "didn't" take it away, then why can't we see it and how do we get to it?

67th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Ban video based banner ads because they conflict with the actual video I am trying to watch.

I started watching a video and heard three different people talking at the same time. Could not figure out what was being said in the video until the banner audio stopped playing. Banner ads with audio on a video site is a bad idea. Try pre-roll, post roll or even overlays... Banners on the video site should not have audio, period.

78th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. We are so sorry, We can no longer disply this video/

How about fixing your web site so the videos are available.
    Dogs teaching baby to crawl, Homeless to Harvard, Woman loses job after trying to stop shoplifter, and so on.
    Win XP SP3, IE 8

67th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Video is not available

Where are these videos? We have to see the comercials only to find that the videos are not available. Your greed is embarassing

78th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. "Fewer like this

WHY do I have to keep clicking on "fewer like this" to get rid of stories I care nothing about on my home page? I got your email and went to my preferences to make sure the garbage was not selected. I have roughly 1,000 items selected in the "dislike" section, but I'm still clicking "fewer like this". Some of the 1,000 dislikes such as the Kardashians and Snooki were clicked hundreds of times each......and you keep shoving them in my face

There is NOTHING on TV or out of Hollywood that I want to see. I'm not interested in…

105th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. New design missing what's on TV today

Where is the quick "Suggested TV Shows" for the day / weekend?

125th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 91st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Spoilers

How about you don't be Fuing Aholes and spoil the walking dead. No spoiler alert just blatant disregard...Less than 24 hours old and your caption is Siddiq Dies, a whisperer in Alexandria....Really yahoo thanks for that guess i don't need to watch the episode now since you already told me what happens. Way to go F***bags

154th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. its all yours

its optionable
    its thinkable
    its the best of all the best idea

125th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 78th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. can you guys stop spoling tv shows on the front page

instead of showing pictures of characters who died or saying someone died. just say walking dead review, recap, shocking episode ect. show the standard poster for the tv show.

105th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. STOP WITH THE SPOILERS IN THE TITLES OF THE ARTICLES.

STOP WITH THE SPOILERS IN THE TITLES OF THE ARTICLES.

105th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Please bring back community for AT LEAST a 7th season. Please help it's loyal fan base

Community has one of the most loyal fan bases ever, please continue community for as much as Yahoo can.

105th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Ken Tucker's biased article has made it more difficult for minors to report ****** assault.

Ken Tucker's article on Megyn Kelly's interview of the Duggar family should be taken down, he should be forced to apologize to the whole Duggar family, to all victims of assault and then he should interview counselors of assault victims and the law enforcement professionals who handle these cases and write an article on the very deep hurt, embarrassment and shame experienced by victim's of ****** assault. He should acknowledge in writing that he has added to the difficultly that police have in getting victims to testify in court. His article has done great damage to many, many people, besides…

154th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

US TV GS

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base