US Search KG

We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Political advisting

Do we have to watch Sara and Susan well into July? Very tiresome. I know, the money.

11th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Dislike a feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. opinion of sceduling content

I can't begin to tell you how disappointed I am in the Discovery Channel. This used to be a channel that a person could watch with their children and mixed company with no fear of being shocked or embarrassed. However, since Discovery has chosen to air "Naked and Afraid", my family has opted to remove it from our viewing schedule. It matters not that areas were blurred. The content is not fit for impressionable little minds to see. What used to be a channel of discovery and learning seems to have been corrupted by an agenda that would be better…

11th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. psa

why is it i see psa for black lives matters between shows since the death of mr. floyd where the officer that did this was wrong but when 2 black lives matters men murdered 8 cops and wounded several and one is still in a rehab and of course nothing from the liberal media about them or about the cops who have been assasinated since then.This also causes the violence.Bet you are the first to call for the cops thouigh

11th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Upset with length of local coverage going on and on and on...

Please do not show local events like the protests that are going on this very moment in the time slot of the national news....use your 30 minutes that is your usual time....we want to see the National News at it's scheduled time.....

11th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. CNN.com

Dear mr. holms@cnn; please do not "live the news" like BBC, France 24 and others, just report it; It is very unprofessional; you are ruining America's reputation and image abroad. You should love America more than or at least as much as you love Australia. The way you report promotes more chaos, it seems you are happy to see people destroying public property; you body language and facial expression are disturbing. try to see and report all the good news and things about this great country. Thank you sir.

11th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. post my own

Put prices on your dishwashers online. I don't like your stores already but I thought I would give you a chance . But as soon as i saw no prices I went immediately to home depot.

11th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. words that was written on Arjo Atayde bio about Maine Mendoza is a lie

Maine Mendoza is not Arjo Atayde girlfriend. they have no relationship
    between the two of them. Maine Mendoza is married to Richard Faulkerson Jr. October 2016

11th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Military Discounts

Lawrence, KS does not support the military as represented in the advertisements on line. No discount, even on Memorial Day. Loss of business must not mean much.

11th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Suggestion

You should be ashamed to produce a book referring to the President as a pig. I’m done with you freaks!! Barnes and noble doesn’t belong in a civilized society.

11th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. ID INVESTIGATION DISCOVERY IS A STUPID TV SHOWS

PLEASE let REMOVE ID INVESTIGATION DISCOVERY OFF OF YAHOO

11th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. scott eastwood

you have your facts wrong scott eastwood is 34 not 54

11th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. DO PLEASE REMOVE ALL OF YOUR STUPID VIDEOS OFF OF YOUR YOUTUBE

ID INVESTIGATION PEOPLE R ******* STUPID IT ALL FAKE TV SHOWS

11th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. send it to him

You are out of control ....

11th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. done wrong

I wanted to post a comment, but could not find a way to do so. I have had an experience at the Hazard Wal-Mart and would like for people to know about it. I bought a box of 90 baby diapers which are wrapped in plastic, this cost me approximately $23. When I got to the parking lot, I realized that I got the wrong size. I took them back, but was stopped at the door and told," no refunds on apparel". Even though they are wrapped in plastic and unopened. This would not be a big deal, but we,

11th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Stop posting "suggested groups" on my feed

I have deleted the suggested groups for me many, many times. It says I will see fewer of the posts on them, but I always get many more. I DON'T ant any. If I want to join any groups, I will find them myself! Please stop posting them on my feed. Thanks, Deloris Shilts

11th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. FRAUDULANT CARDS

CARDS #6167416503709369#2782 AND 6167416583676985 #5974
    THESE CARDS ARE BEING FRAUDULANT CASH. PLEASE ALERT YOUR STORES TO NOT CASH THEM.

11th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. HANGOUTS OR CHATS

i NEED TO DISABLE THIS ITEMS AS THEY PREVENT ME FROM READING MY EMAIL. HOW?

11th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Advertisements

I like the opportunity to change my address to my new location, but if I don't want to take advantage of any or all of the additional service, I should be able to press "finished" or "completed" without having to back out of the change of address application.

11th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. i am

i am a regular reader of the hindu news paper, i am finding all negative news now a days about the government , daily you are showing one congress fellow's photo with his views which are useless especially a criminal who jailed 106 days in moneylaundering case who as a finance minister made very very handsome money and knows how to manage his own business at the cost of the countrys,who spoiled our economy ,now talks about good things doing and done by present governement. so dont show any congress fellow's photos in the paper.Now you are showing daily but…

11th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I tried to buy a home from your Pueblo location.

I am closing on a conventional home because the salesman, Vincent Hall, after getting my earnest money still wouldn't give me any prices. And told me that he would be adding $15 G onto the price because the homes did not comply with colorado's wind requirements. Still haven't got my earnest money back...

11th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base