US Search KG

We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Love under the Olive Tree

I did not appreciate the situation that insinuated ********** tendencies in two of the male actors. I feel that Hallmark is leaning towards too much of the worldly ways and not the family ways. Please consider cleaner programming.

20th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Dislike a feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. HOW DO I STOP THE BLAST OF SOUND WHEN OPENING A SITE?? BAD VOL

CUT ASSOCIATION WITH FOX NO-NEWS>>THEY ARE GOING TO DA DARK SIDE!
    The CEO Susie Q is screwing up the Right All Along feature. She paying Democrat Turncoats for being "Contributors to hate"
    I switched to NEWSMAX/EASYNEWS FOR THE BEST COVERAGE OF WORLD NEWS AND REPORTERS

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. do not want amazon prime

get me out of prime, I do not want or need it

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. STOP racial profiling

STOP showing the white person option all the time when a search for a person!! This happens all the time to me, makes me want to vomit.

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. false ads

misleading ads went to 5 stores when they opened today for a hammock with stand and none had them, was told they never got it , put it out 3 weeks ago, sold out ..really in 5 mins????

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1st Ranked

New feature

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Dislike a feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 1st Ranked

Complete Transaction........

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1st Ranked

Thinking........

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. TERRIBLE SERVICE

TERRIBLE service!!! I ordered a riding mower 10 days ago online. I paid for it online, showed to be delivered on June 9th between 8 am and 8 pm so I had to stay home from work all day. Guess what? Nobody showed up and I didn't even get a call. When I tried to call I sat on hold for over 45 minutes just hear how they couldn't tell me where it was. This will be my one and only ever order through B-Lowes! back to Home Depot for me.

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Shame on Yahoo!

I am sick and tired of reading all the HATE that spews from Yahoo! My wife once worked for you and I have always supported Yahoo! However Yahoo is no longer news but an "Enquirer" like platform. Yahoo! could be bridging a gap. Is it because you believe being "negative" makes people want to engage more? Trying being supportive to your president...There really is no alternative - just like in past presidencies try please for America.

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Use The Right Name?

Well, isn't Greek god of the sky Zeus. Isn't the Roman god of the sky Jupiter?

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. My shortcut quit working so I deleted the app and re installed it.

Because of the fact that I deleted the app and re installed it I went from over 31,000 points down to 20,100 points. Why?

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. aldi store at 12215 s western ave., blue island IL

the tellaldi.us code number on the reciept from above store is invalid. how is the survey to be taken if it wont continue because of that. and why is a gallon of milk in this store $2.80 when down the same street it is $1.99? quite a big difference in pricing. and the neighborhood hasn't much difference

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Political advisting

Do we have to watch Sara and Susan well into July? Very tiresome. I know, the money.

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. opinion of sceduling content

I can't begin to tell you how disappointed I am in the Discovery Channel. This used to be a channel that a person could watch with their children and mixed company with no fear of being shocked or embarrassed. However, since Discovery has chosen to air "Naked and Afraid", my family has opted to remove it from our viewing schedule. It matters not that areas were blurred. The content is not fit for impressionable little minds to see. What used to be a channel of discovery and learning seems to have been corrupted by an agenda that would be better…

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. psa

why is it i see psa for black lives matters between shows since the death of mr. floyd where the officer that did this was wrong but when 2 black lives matters men murdered 8 cops and wounded several and one is still in a rehab and of course nothing from the liberal media about them or about the cops who have been assasinated since then.This also causes the violence.Bet you are the first to call for the cops thouigh

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Upset with length of local coverage going on and on and on...

Please do not show local events like the protests that are going on this very moment in the time slot of the national news....use your 30 minutes that is your usual time....we want to see the National News at it's scheduled time.....

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. CNN.com

Dear mr. holms@cnn; please do not "live the news" like BBC, France 24 and others, just report it; It is very unprofessional; you are ruining America's reputation and image abroad. You should love America more than or at least as much as you love Australia. The way you report promotes more chaos, it seems you are happy to see people destroying public property; you body language and facial expression are disturbing. try to see and report all the good news and things about this great country. Thank you sir.

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. post my own

Put prices on your dishwashers online. I don't like your stores already but I thought I would give you a chance . But as soon as i saw no prices I went immediately to home depot.

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base