US Search KG

We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 3rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1st Ranked

My feedback

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1st Ranked

Transaction Complete........

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1st Ranked

Logistics........

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. look at the movie black and blue

once you see the BLACK COPS are the same as the white to kill a black man because both black and white belong to the same club the BLUE LINE OR WHAT EVER COLOR OF THEIR UNIFORM IS THEY ARE COPS. AND THEY WON'T TELL ON EACH OTHER BECAUSE THEY NEED EACH OTHER WHEN FIGHTING CRIME AND ALL WANT TO GO HOME AT THE END OF THE DAY. " LOOK AT THE MOVIE BLACK AND BLUE"

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Open Up!

Please open up and stop forcing your employees to wear a mask. This has gone too far. People are sick and tired of the lies we have been fed. If you continue to comply to the evil the governor's are forcing on people, they will continue to control all of us. People are going to start boycotting stores that are following the corrupt government

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Tower Of Power

How about an episode about Tower Of Power? You've only even mentioned the band (which has been around for 50 years) twice in the history of Rock Legends and once was a disparaging comparison to BS&T I know they're a soul/funk band, but it's STILL Rock and Roll.

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. See suggestions.below

Hello.
    I have used Eventbrite for a few years now to sell 600+ people crab feed dinner tickets. The problem I’ve had with EB is when people buy their tickets, they expect to be sitting across from each other, especially if they're buying 4 or more tickets. Currently, if u buy 12 tickets (which is frequent) they are all sitting on one side of the table in a row. It would seem this could be an easy fix to have even numbered seats on one side of the table and odd numbered seats on the other side. Also, if I…

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. hi

hi guys video

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Cosme De La Cruz Black and White

There's no image of the artist in the knowledge panel of Cosme De La Cruz. please insert it.

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. In this area of covid 19

MAKE ALL people wear mask. I for one will not shop at your Paso Robles store any longer ! went in there 7/02/20 TOO many people were not a wearing a MASK. ask one Man he said he thought IT was over. I informed him IT was NOT women in front of him said they didn't have too.!!!!!!

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. complain about video youtube

M y name mary T and my video youtube THE MEMORY and the total the viewer already 349 viewer and already posted in my youtube video for 2 days and suddenly going down 312 viewers and i am unhappy with youtube and i hope youtube is a honest company to tell the truth

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Can't find one

City Leaders fail to democratically determine the wishes of the residents with respect to removal of Columbus Statue. Instead bow to the very vocal mob of a few.

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. No more fireworks. DUH!!!

This is about my strongest complaint about your fireworks display last monday evening, June 29th at approx: 9:30pm. It was on the east river around 42nd street. The noise was so loud. It came without warning and lasted for 20 minutes. We thought it was from street vandals. My animals were freeking out. It reminded me of when I was in the Army and served in First Army Artillery Division firing from the 105,155 guns. It was stupid. It was a waste of money. Who at Macy's thinks this is a good idea? I called 311, and 911 and I…

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. yahoo should post live streaming vids

yahoo always been better than the next guy google msn there a joke plus they work for the gov

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. The Super Pops

Looking for decorations that my grand daughter wants for her bday. Can't seem to locate any party decorations! Please help.

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. New Imdb movies could be added to the panel

I would like my movies be displayed in this panel apart from my profile in Imdb. the following link to the movies could be imported so my search result shall be more convenient.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt12404658/?ref=nmknf_t1

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9450450/?ref=nmknf_t2

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. BLACK LIVES MATTER

MY NAME IS JOHN HODGES IDEA YOU FIRST NEED TO DO IS TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT THE HISTORY THAT YOU BEEN TAUGHT IN YOURS SCHOOLS, COLLAGES AND ESPECIALLY WHAT YOUR PARENTS ABOUT THE CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT AND WHAT WAS LEFT OUT. START WITH ABRAHAM LINCOLN ' THE EMANCIPATION PROCLAMATION ( HE WAS A REPUBLICAN PARTY ) YOU HAVE TO ASK YOUR SELF " WHAT IN THE **** HAPPEN? ALSO LOOK UP REV. MARTIN LUTHER KING IN HIS SPEECH HE IN DETROIT ON JUNE 23, 1963 AND LOOK AT ALL THE FILM DOING THAT TIME AND ALSO LISTEN VERY CAREFULLY…

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Shakespeare texts up until July 1 with sound

You haave 7 plays up with text and actors for Shakespeare teachers teaching on zoom during the pandemic. My university is continuing online and I need to us those augmented texts in my zoom Shakespeare course that begins the week of August 17.

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. BEST EXCURSIONS FROM CASABLANCA

We did excellent travel with TREK MOROCCO DESERT TOUR in Morocco during our holiday.

they offer a great shore cruise from Casablanca to Fez ,after booking a day trip with them for 15pax (3families) via trek-morocco-desert.co.uk

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base