US Search KG

We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. your service

you have disconnected comments so you can control the content and no one can say anything about the lies and bias you and your commentators are spreading. You are the fake news fake media. You are acting like the communist and hitler who all tried to control people by not letting them read about the truth so they controlled the news the books and so on. We are no all blind.

2nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Joe Biden 's behavior

Campaign race. Joe Biden has taken another day off the campaign trail today. There are only 6 weeks before the election. It is customary behavior to be hitting the trail hot and heavy. Does anyone but me think this is odd.

9th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. BIDEN IMPEACHED ALONG WITH TRUMP EVERYPOLITICIAN . NO POLITICS AT ALL .

NO PRESIDENTS NO POLITICS AT ALL IMPEACH JAIL DEATH PENALTY ALL POLITICIANS AND BLACK LIVES RIOTERS LYING ABOUT FLOYD FOYLE MARTIN BROOKS KINGS THEY MURDER WITH ASSWIPES FOX CNN . ALL DEFUNDING POLICE WILL BE IMPEACHED DEFUNDED ABORTED

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. NEW SLOGAN

Your new slogan has to be:

TRUMP LIED -- 200,000 DIED!!!
    TRUMP LIED -- 200,000 DIED!!!

11th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Kamala Harris featured yesterday is not a MR, but is a MRS, likely an upcoming Pres of USA, Mr Hopwood should correct the newspaper.

Yesterday it was published that Kamala Harris is a Mr, well she is not, she is a MRS, likely will be upcoming president of the USA, and justice will prevail.

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Couldn't get all informations on the knowledge panel

Hi, Couldn't get much informations on the knowledge panel of Sandesh Lamsal, even there was no photo. Please update it.

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Odd condition of the ice cream

I love your ice cream and buy nothing else. I am curious as to why, when I open the carton, the ice cream has separated from one end of the carton. Not a big deal but I am curious as to why this occurs in every carton I purchase.

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. THE CLINTON ERA

WE WEREN'T AWARE THE THE LESBO TRAILER -TRASH GIRLFRIEND OF THE CLINTON ERA WAS STIILL AROUND.

IS DAT YOU AGIAN LESLEY STAR-EYES?? MAKEOVER WORKED OUT ??A LMK BUBBA

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. This is not chandra davis from Flavor of love.

This is an actress from Greys the tv show on ABC. This is wrong.

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. better assesment questions

so you failed me on my assesment so you failed me for being truthful i dont about that when you have employees o d in your stores i was honest with my answers an you are missing a good work even at my age but thank you walmart

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. how do I get back to my chat room?

tedricks1633@gmail,.com

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. UI

I'd like to congratulate those involved in this move to a better, cleaner (less clutter) UI. Keep up the excellent (CI) work! I'm even tempted to search on Yahoo again. I'm liking the font selection. Makes me feel less like I'm on a wild chase and not focused on task.

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Kowshik Saha

Photo for knowledge graph and Instagram account profile link should be added.

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. this is just common sense considering Lying Donald Trump

Logic tells me Donald Trump did not have Covid 19 but to continue with, "see it is just as I have said all along , it is not bad!!" Now he can go on with his scam to promote his bid for another four years. He is President so all the Medical team are Military and must go along with whatever he dictates

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. i wathed living my besty life thanks thats greart

watch ratchet on netflix it new and in recent taping ..i will become that red head nurse one day

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. i would like to see a video with plain trucks in it like next to a pizza shot rapping about bieng honorable friends like saying sorry to the

i havent really seen your videos justgot back from chine from bieng a systems analyst for the navy four year tour.im still not changing my name so donald trumps racist french bicthass family can be new billionaires .so im not indian i ampolishirishitalian.takethashalik o'leary..pratt any ways enough about what i think... so thing in this house at this sober program keeps saying sorry .i trip[pin while sober 4 months without street credit i got no cigarettes the only one in this *** house yo...you don't even know its like a game they invite me places and then say like you…

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. citibikes

Why citi bikes does not have 3 wheellers for us elderly to excersize and shopping

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. sos

mark daniel burnett 101 chif police miscoducket on goverments norffolk poloice simons baley on police abouse on mark daniel burnett 12/07/1974 kemps place 89 rackham rd norwich norffolk nr33jq computers control room police computers call in abouse on police sas mod met police abouse in carer home inside saterlighte gps inside tr\acking inside saterlighte tr\acking anteners raydermes tracking control towers air forces kgb pentgpon air control computers scambal sos command command command command nato partners pentgon fbi cia mod sos alert code red air forces navy uk, waters usa russia partners computers inforared x ray tracking saterlighte speed of light…

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. It is for my study

I want to improve my typing faster using the MS 2016

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base