US Search KG

We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add Subtitle

Add Subtitle to my knowledge panel as Professional Dancer

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. add profile photo

I would like to add profile photo to my knowledge panel.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. GET IN TOUCH WITH DISCOVERY

I DOT'T LIKE NAKED & AFRAID ON THE ANIMAL PLANET CHANNEL .THAT SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM THE AIRWAYS. TOO MANY CHILDREN WATCH THIS CHANNEL AND MY VET HAS THIS CHANNEL ON IN THE WAITING ROOM.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislike a feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Parades on the North Shore

This morning, Feb.14, 2020, you featured the parades on the Northshore and in New Orleans. You neglected to mention the Omega parade in Hammond that rolls tonight. Thank you. Carol Wood

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Log in/Sign in difficulty

It is almost impossible to sign in and see the DNA results for my dog. I accidentally managed to doit yesterday, but today, once again, there are problems. It is infuriating!
    Please make it easy to sign in to an established account instead ofhaving to go to a page to activate a kit that's already been activated, or to recommend someone to Embark. Make it EASY to see the Breed and Health results!!!

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. i looked up atlantic puffin

the photo on the right side that comes up is a bunch of dead puffin meat and then it goes on to light heartedly talk about their life span etc.. um seems kind of dismal. does dead puffin meat really need to be the featured image?

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Paul Tait Music is an American singer\songwriter. 40 years active.

Make sure you separate Paul Tait the English footballer and Paul Tait the American singer songwriter poet pianist. His site is

paultaittumes.com

Thank you.

North Central Productions

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislike a feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Change of format

With all the dark news that abounds these days, some of us have totally 'maxed out' on current events. It's just too much for the human psyche to take. And so, we 'tune out,' as we become depressed and sometimes cynical. PLEASE OFFER MORE HAPPY NEWS to counteract all the grim reality. As Martin Luther King said, "We only see the light against the dark sky." So give us some light to keep us hopeful for humanity! During the times when you're playing that awful discordant music, you could be lifting our spirits with some human interest stories. CBS Sunday…

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. this app is awful, my accouny has been hacked, my email has been changed also, so it looks like is imposible to recover my account.

help center should be checking and helping customers like me whos accounts has been hacked.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Program topic

It's not that I disliked a feature but I thought it was incomplete. Your topic of the "three best African-American Museums", left out a very beautiful one in Detroit, Michigan. The Charles A. Wright African-American History Museum has so much to offer. Please take a second look and feature it on The List.

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Whenever if we loose one battle in the senate, we don't give up, we fight back.

Instead of blaming Republicans we need to start filtering our own democratic candidates such as Tulsi from Hawaii and the congressman from new Jersey. Interview them prior to providing accommodation for them to enter into the candidacy and ask them to fill the forms and explain to them if they don't comply with this there will be some kind penalty will be imposed.

The candidates who are going against a republican candidates, must stay positive and explain why they are the better candidates for the position and identify how they can help people that the other candidates are neglecting and…

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Change new app

I HATE, HATE your new format. Doesn’t work half the time. Just HATE it. Sorry, NOT.

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Photos on episodes

Do you really need to show the photo of John's dead son, Adam, on every episode and on every ad for upcoming episodes? It is very sad and seems very exploitive and manipulative. I'm sure that every viewer of the show is aware of the fact the he was murdered, so it's probably all right to mention it, but showing the photo every time seems excessive.

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Photo permission

I'd like to use one of the photos of Charles Goodyear in a book I'm writing about another inventor. Are the photos in the public domain, or do I need to give credit to the source? If so, please tell me how credit should be listed. Thanks very much. Jean

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Ada Anane name change.

Her whole name is Adaeze C. Anane, can you change it to her legal name?

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Registration Problem

Cannot register, keep on asking for password

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. getting my money back from lex hearld leader

Have been trying to get my refund for almost a month now. I cancled my subscription last June due to delivery issues I was refunded my money back 6|26\2019 but from July til Dec money was continually taken out each month with Nov and Dec being 30.95 I have tried to get whats left of my refund which is 54.69 and was told that I agreed on 3 refunds, which I did not. This is ripping off elderly people. All I want is my refund I need my money back. Patsy Parker 2620 Dreyfus Rd. Waco, **. 40385 859\985\5850

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Super Bowl teams

NO super teams in store, I thought it was a sports store!

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. The team movement Angel shares for the benefit of helping the communities with investment top tip opportunities options Foods healthcare

Congratulations! You May Now Claim Your Free Report…

Please download your complimentary report by clicking on the link below.

Click here -> America’s #1 Portfolio Protection Plan

Market crashes don’t happen often. But they DO happen. If you’re nearing or in retirement, you can’t afford to lose half your wealth if stocks are cut in half. In this special report, macro-economic analyst Dan Denning reveals what he calls “America’s

1 Portfolio Protection Plan.” You’ll see how you can protect your wealth from the next financial crisis.

Your free daily subscription to Bill Bonner’s Diary has also been confirmed and you…

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base