US Search KG

We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. unhappy

im very unhappy..i ordered 2 books from ebay neither of them have arrived so i canceled one and got a refund. i didnt want a refund i wanted the darn book.still nothing about other book,been since june 4th

6th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Dislike a feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Could not return product back, want refund back.

I trying to send the product back and the site to return it is not working. the color of the foundation does not match my skin. I want a refund back. So you know I did go on ilmakiage.com/return and it kept on telling me the site was down right now and so I have not been able to send a return label to send it back to your company. I would appreciate a call or a Email back to me. Thank you

Ana Gonzalez

1st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dislike a feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I need a shopping cart

I went to your store;[204 SE US Hwy 19 Crystal River, FL 34429] with only Credit Cards for payment, I wanted different items but I couldn't get a shopping cart without a quarter. The idea is stupid along with a change shortage we're having at this time.

6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. My profile photo.

Hello. I sincerely ask to please change this profile photo. Please use my profile photo from imdb that is in black and white.

One other request, would it be possible for users to insert the photo of their choosing. I'm not sure who chose this photo, but it really old and does not represent my brand. Thank you sincerely to whomever can assist.

6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1st Ranked

New feature

6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Dislike a feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Ordering

I have 3 items that I want to cancel the orders on and all I get is NOTHING. Amazon is *********

6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. My own

Why have you not put the comment section back up. What is the real reason?

6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. LETS COMMENTS BE POSTED!!!!!!!

What the is going on with the "SURVEY" at the end of each of your "news items"???? no comments can be left about the article or the person "writing the article"....REALLY?????....What a crock!!!...You afraid what "real Americans" will say and post?????????????????.....GET YOUR COLLECTIVE HEADS OURT OF YOUR COLLECTIVE *.....NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. info on Sushant Singh Rajput

This is a correction., not an idea.
    Sushant did NOT die by suicide tho that was the immediate info given by the police to the public. This is a complicated case that is currently being investigated. So far it is believed to be a murder by all the evidence to this point. You need to correct his bio.

6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1st Ranked

Complete Transaction........

6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1st Ranked

Thinking........

6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. vote down

Why did you take away the comment section. That was the main appeal to many of my friends. They are all very upset that you have taken away their right to be heard.

6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. black lives matter

I just read the opinion of the leader of my fitness pal and I am disappointed to hear that people in business can't stay out of politics! I'm am ashamed of people who can support an effort that has killed more than a dozen police officers,a retired black policeman in st louis and destroyed businesses and the livelihoods of more blacks while 99% of blacks are killed by blacks!I will no longer use your service and this movement has nothing to do with prejudice!It's just a cover for the attempt to destroy America!!Wake up!!

1st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Firefox

I was asked today to make Firefox my default - I did that, even though I have used Firefox for YEARS. And now my email screen looks weird.

I want the old version back!

6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Comments

Enough with the Survey section!!! Everyone has a right to make comments on the News articles you post. Bring back the "comments" portion at the end of the articles or don't bother posting anymore articles!! Too many articles are one sided and don't point to a counter opinion, to clarify a point, therefore, leading too many to be influenced in the wrong directions!! This is a form of our "freedom of Speech", to raise a thought process among people..a debate, so to speak!! Are you trying to influence the election by stopping people from commenting?? I implore you to bring…

6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Commnets on News Stories

While searching the web, I do sometimes view stories that are posted and many of those have been what I can say leaning toward the left. If you are going to continue with your biased view of the news and not tell the whole truth, then I find your site a waste of time. Allow us the people that use your sight the ability to comment when we see that the rturth is not being told. Or are you afraid of what the truth is

6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Commments

Let people comment.

6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. COMPLICES SON USTEDES

DESCRIMINAN A USUARIOS CHECK LA NOTICIA QUE CRITIQUE Y LOS NEGROS A LOS QUE ME REFERI SON LOS DELINCUENTES EN TU REPORTAJE, SI SE MERECEN QUE LOS PATEEN. FRENTE A SUS CAMARAS ABUSAN DE UN NEGOCIO ATERRORIZAN SUS CLIENTES Y USTEDES ME SUSPENDEN POR UN MES POR DECIR LO QUE USTEDES ESTAN VIENDO COMPLICES

6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. ياسر

مادري

6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. kk

pkk

351st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base