US Search KG

We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. links

When you post a story, how about it linking to the actual story, rather than some other story. Happening far too frequently.Nothing more aggrevating, and quite frankly bushleague than not even being able to properly run your own links and stories.

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  6 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. You mixed up informations in the information snippet

I have found a photo of an actor Michael Gordon in the information snippet of YUJI, a Japanese actor and model. Some of the information are also Michael Gordon's. Too funny to read it.

https://search.yahoo.com/search;ylt=Awr9DWvTM3BeOyYAM2JzbkF?p=YUJI&fr=mcafee&fr2=p%3As%2Cv%3Ai%2Cm%3Apivot&stype=web

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Korean Flag on first Search Results Page is wrong

Dear administrator,
    on the first page of your search engine, when typing: "Korea" or "South Korea" on the right, the wrong flag -> North Korean Flag appears. The text link to Wikipedia is correct - the flag image posted is wrong. There must be an error in your algorithm, please check this and correct it asap. Thank you!

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. wrong pic

One of the photos, and the main photo that came up on my cell phone, for Frank Sinatra is NOT Frank Sinatra. It's his son, Frank Sinatra, Jr. It's the one of an older Frank Jr. with a white, red, and green background. Please fix it.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Stop constant 'not responding'

Fix software to stop constant freezing.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. why will yahoo not load

For the last few days most of yahoo will not load. All I get is blue lines

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. ?

You give Corvid stats continuously...how about ALL deaths in the area for comparisons?

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Johns Hopkins CSSE World Map

The Johns Hopkins World Map does not show our Hawaiian Islands nor does it show the BLUE contrast color for Italy? WHY?

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Incompetence

You have caused me grief. Next time I send registered mail. Get a valid signature and print the name! This is not asking too much!

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. plastic bags

I get between 10 and 14 plastic bags a week trown in my drive way with my paper inside. Agree t is dry. How about a receptical so the carrier can put the paper in? I am an 84 year old vet and manyt times I cannot get my paper out in the drive. A nice neighbor throws it on y small porch sometimes.

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Invalid Site. Not an Official Site of American Airlines

This is a bogus site that an American Airlines customer service person told me that I shouldn't use, because they are not authorized. The name of their company is actually Air Ticket Charge in West Fargo, North Dakota. They claim on their ad to be an Official Site of American Airlines. This is obviously a total fabrication.

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. it won't let me on the pogo.com site

I can't get the site to come up on my laptop please help me thanks in advance it keeps saying account.ea.com when i type in pogo.com

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I cannot load money from my online account (PayPal) to my fantacy wallet

should NOT have to sign in to Yahoo all the time.....It seems the Fantacy catagory is tough to navigate

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I believe you are the web designers for the Vancouver Canucks and the one contest to win tickets to a game, two jerseys and a night at the D

Your Vancouver Canucks contest, handled by Mail Chimps will not open and is the one with a contest to win tickies to a Canucks game, two jerseys and a night at the Douglas Hotel so get those chimps on it. Thankyou.

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. product availability

Please restock Kirkland brand mouthwash

Charles Liftman, Canton MA 781-1298-7122
    (I visit your Dedham MA store regularly)

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. AVG Tunup

I can not open Word Documents after using AVG Tuneup

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. CNN reported whom Christians follow inaccurately

A report was done on the Shincheonji Christians in South Korea. It is reported they follow their leader. For the record; Christians ONLY follow Christ Jesus. Christ is the leader and the only leader.

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. info

STAR***24/02/2020.;-Owner CEO Management Director:-Isaac Uzemefetah ofereh-mugbeh;-Of JETMODE PRO- :-Business/Companies.;-JETMODE PRO- UK LTD. info@jetmodepro.co.uk WWW.JETMODEPRO.CO.UK. .;-STARTUP ADD:-9a St Johns Value Deptford London, SE8 4EA.;-Management/manager’s Director’s;-Wisdom O .;-{truestariuom@gmail.com}.;-/Joshua O/Godstar O/Ayesha Uzeme Ofereh-Mugbeh.;-{faithgodstar1@gmail.com}.;-{We/Us/Are LAWS - TERMS And CONDITIONS are in USE!}.;-Lookup With TRUE###.

STAR***24-02-2020.;-THINK MY SIA SILL IN DATE PUT MY THINGS BACK THIS NOT A JOKE MY FATHER IS A DEAD MAN- POLICE!!!!! Family name.;-OFEREH-MUGBEH.;- To Tony Grave(Director.;-Cis Security Company).;- the job i did for at the time at lewisham homes/Cancel.;-payment was not made to me/Isaac of £1,500 out TAX . Cis Security Company).;- think back,;-[ 9A st…

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base