Yahoo Tech

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Tech?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. 131st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 169th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Moving contacts to lists

You use to be able to select a contact and add them to a list or group and now you can't!!!! This is absolutely ridiculous and needs to be fixed ASAP!!!!!!

131st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. IN MY OPINION, A LOT / LOTS OF BS

In my opinion , something is extremely fxxxing wrong & weird with YOU people, after ALL of us kept telling YOU people WE DO NOT like your xxxx "new" Mail- what kind of BS again? WE are wasting so much time to send YOU people the same messages again / again with ALL the dirty words (BS & fxxx)- We like the OLD ones b/c NEW ones look like fxxxing BS -it is NOT convenient/weird. Almost for sure I highly & probably will NOT buy ANY products from the ads from Yahoo sponsors! Unless... so DO NOT change back &…

280th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. In my opinion , something is extremely fxxxing wrong & weird with YOU people, after ALL of us kept telling YOU people WE DO NOT like NEW

In my opinion , something is extremely fxxxing wrong & weird with YOU people, after ALL of us kept telling YOU people WE DO NOT like your xxxx "new" Mail- what kind of BS again? WE are wasting so much time to send YOU people the same messages again / again with ALL the dirty words (BS & fxxx)- We like the OLD ones b/c NEW ones look like fxxxing BS -it is NOT convenient/weird. Almost for sure I highly & probably will NOT buy ANY products from the ads from Yahoo sponsors! Unless... so DO NOT change back &…

280th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. please fix the attachments area. for some reason it is not working

please fix the attachments area. for some reason it is not working

70th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. #New Mail Format-reinstate the feature of "highlight and drag".

#New Mail Format-reinstate the feature of "highlight and drag". WHY would you remove this feature? I thought NEW should mean improved. I do not like this new format please let me go back to the old.

280th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 56th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. You could answer your phone, I have been on hold for nearly 2 hours today, was on hold 4 separate times yesterday, each one over an hour -

Yahoo is blocking my account, I have had it for over 10 years, a small business account for which i pay 19.95 a month. Now, no one to speak with, when I do then cannot or won't help me. This is the service I get for 19.95 a month for over 12 years. Really bad. I used to be able to speak with someone who actually helped me.

280th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Tech review and after sale services

I need clear tech review and how to make contact for after sale services about that tech product.

280th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 169th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I don't like the new Yahoo Mail!!!

I do not like the new version of Yahoo mail its horrible to use I refuse to upgrade to the new version I am happy with the one I am using and I am sure I am not the only one who doesn't like the new version.therefore I am NOT upgrading to the new version!!!!

280th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. guce.yahoo.com does not allow me to open my yahoo email...i get server not available

I am unable to open my email ad executivedude2000@yahoo.com and receive server could not be reached...Please help me resolve this please.
    I am not able to open my email for a response and if your technicians can advise me..
    Blessings
    Chet

280th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 280th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add Country Code for Kosovo (+383)

There is missing the country code for Kosovo (+383)!
    Please add the country code for Kosovo since we are facing problems while securing the account!

280th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please bring back Aviate for Android Mobile phones or sell it to another company to continue this great launcher.

I loved the Aviate Mobile Launcher for Android. Yahoo discontinued it. It was the best launcher on the market. Please bring it back or give the rights to another company who will continue this great launcher.

280th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Make Yahoo mail work

I just set up an email account for Pro-Mobile Ltd. That address is: promobilelightsandsound@yahoo.com. When I send an email to this address I get a "failure to deliver" email stating that the above address does not exist. Contained in these notices is a link to the email address yahoo@product.communications.yahoo.com. When I click on this link I get a Yahoo mail "compose" page addressed to the above Yahoo email address. When I explain my problem and hit send I get another "failure to deliver" email stating that the above Yahoo address does not exist. All of these messages are…

280th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 131st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I would like to change my email address, just the address without creating a new email. Why cant i do that?

We should have the option to just change our email address without have to create a new email all together.

280th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. It would be helpful if an "ADD" photo jpeg option were available in the signature of emails.

It would be helpful if an "ADD" photo jpeg option were available in the signature of personal and small business emails.

280th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 24 25
  • Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Tech

Feedback and Knowledge Base