Yahoo Entertainment

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Not everyone cares about Game of Thrones

is there a reason Yahoo news has 12 articles on the home page about the show??? I'm sure the writer for the Entertainment section does, but have about you cut the rest of us a break!!!

18th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please don't use unnecessary quotation marks in articles or their titles.

Doris Day 'Died Peacefully' Surrounded by 'Loved Ones'? Kinda ominous. Leaves some weird implications.

11th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Quit ******* spoiling shows and mother ******* movies

How about you ***** quit ruing shows and mother ******* movies. Not everybody watches the **** night of

18th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 11th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 2nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. It won't show me the movies in my selected area...i'll have to use google or some other site to get my movies

the screen won't use a selected location...it just uses the location of the IP address...not a different location...this site is worthless

11th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 4th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. let me search movies in my area not virginia 400 miles away

hire someone that can read and fix the problems

4th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. make sure slideshows work

Make sure your slideshows work before you publish an article that includes this feature. The one included in the article about the Oscar Snubs does not work.

6th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Can't see full image. All I could see was the belly. Head and legs cut off due to the header and ads. What's the

The draw to clicking on it, is to see the image. All I could see was the belly. Head and legs cut off due to the header and ads. What's the

11th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. So you resolve Sunnyvale

by making me enter the location I want to see. really???????? does Yahoo have anyone who can do analysis???

I am signed in, you have my home address - let's see - how about zip code 93012

the desigbers are horrible

18th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. you ask for our location. There isn't a place to add that info.

There isn't anyway to search all the movie theaters in our area. Flixter really has you beat

11th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Your new website sucks really bad! Whoever developed this, should be fired!!!!

It is so frustrating to even try to find a movie that is playing at the theaters in my area. And, when I want to learn more about the movie's plot, I get a blank page. I have decided I will not be using your site any longer...I am now using Fandango and Flixter to find a movie. You really need to change this site and make it work properly.

3rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Auto default for Movies is in CA

I live in VA not California. Its STUPID that you cannot change the default state for movie listings. Why did you change it?!?!?!?!? This is a VERY BAD CHANGE.

18th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 18th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 18th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The worst thing about Yahoo which drives viewers away is the following: Video...

The Advertising goes through fine.... (what you get paid for) goes though without issue.....)
    The content I wanted to see (me being the customer who is paying you by viewing the advertising) gets nothing because the content does not show.... (only 1 in 10 show)
    Since the advertising shows the problem is not at this end....

Spend some of that money from selling Alibaba AND GET MORE SERVERS to load balance.... You should be treating me better than you are treating the advertisers since I (not the advertisers) are the genesis of your income (If I don't click you don't…

8th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Make the show times reliable!

Make the showtimes reliable!

8th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please repair all the broken links and fix the coding so that we can actually SEE the video in Yahoo movies.

Please repair all the broken links and fix the coding so that we can actually SEE the video in Yahoo movies.

18th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 7th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Entertainment

Feedback and Knowledge Base