Yahoo Entertainment

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Entertainment

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. look at readers preferences

How about not having your ads cover up the stories that are trying to be read. I know ads have to be sold but there is a point where one gets tired of trying to get rid of dating ads that don't apply to me. All I ask is that they are substituted with something that applies to me. Yahoo has become aggravating with the movie ads that cover ha lf of the article that you are reading.

53rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. a lot of stories with videos don't work or have links that go no where or to 404 error pages

i dont know if yall have said i will never post a link to a youtube video or what but it would b nice to actually see the videos and why does everybody use youtube its like u write a story on a movie on youtube do u not have anyone to shoot videos for your news department

111th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Link to Movies on Showtimes Page

Clicking on the movie title/image in the "Get Showtimes" tab used to link to the plot summary and reviews page. This feature needs to be restored ASAP!

The page also feels cluttered and the color scheme is difficult to read. Usability improvements over the long term would be greatly appreciated.

111th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Find smarter journalist

Never let Gwynne Watkins write another article. She doesn't know the difference between a Rancor and an Astro mech. She has the correct information in front of her and still can't get the story right

111th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. what happen to the box office stats?

you really need to put the box office stats back on the menu

6th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I dread having to use your site to find movies!!!!!!

The old site was user friendly & this one is not. It takes too long for the pages to load, the showtimes feature is a pain in the %$#, and 90% of the time, the trailers don't work. Where did the movie rankings go?

Go back to old format!!!!!

9th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Wrong fandago links

Some of the showtimes link to the wrong times on Fandango. In particular, I was looking at Avengers 5/2 morning. The showtimes showed 10a.. 10:40a..etc, but if you mouse over the links you could see 00:00, 00:20, 00:45, ...10:00. So, figured out that if I clicked the 7th time slot, I could properly get linked to the first (10a) time. The other times were Sat AM, but were listed on the Friday date filter.

53rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Bring back the favorite theater feature. This used to be a good feature, but now showtimes are useless. Might as well remove the ********

Bring back the favorite theater feature. This used to be a good feature, but now showtimes are useless. Might as well remove the ******** feature.

3rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  25 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 53rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 38th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When I type a movie into your search box and hit enter, I expect it to return a freaking TRAILER!!! NOT another BS Yahoo page!!!!

When I type a movie into your search box and hit enter, I expect it to return a freaking TRAILER!!! NOT another BS Yahoo page!!!! Can't you people keep it simple, "give us TRAILERS, not BS"

111th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. ratings of movies

where are you coming up with the ratings for movies. MPAA does not use this, why should we trust yours

88th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 199th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. let me search movies in my area not virginia 400 miles away

hire someone that can read and fix the problems

38th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. You Yaheads are making Yahoo unusable. I can't even get to the local showtimes anymore. Back to MSN.

Cut it out with all of the promos. There is so much garbage on your site that it's become unusable. I can't even find what I'm looking for in the movie section. And the main page is damned near all sponsored BS.

15th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Update Theater Listing

Please update: AMC Rivertowne 12 6075 Oxon Hill Rd., Oxon Hill, MD, 20745 has been closed for the past 2+ years; please remove it from the lineup. That is all. Thanks.

137th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Let people find what need and want, not torture us w/ ads.

New format is completely useless. Ad revenue will drop to 0 as people stgp going to the site. Is that the best business model you could come up with? Amateur hour!

12th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. spam trailers

Do not post trailers. Create a page for trailers exclusively an create a link at the top of the page where weather, news, are placed etc the we can chose to go there if we are interested. Is it is you are forcing us to view something we are not interested in. Additionally I do not purchase from spam ads.

88th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Poor web design! Don't want to see trailers I'm not interested in. Can no longer find my local theatre. Will not be using Yahoo! Movies.

Poor web design! Don't want to see trailers I'm not interested in. Can no longer find my local theatre. Will not be using Yahoo! Movies.

26th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. make sure slideshows work

Make sure your slideshows work before you publish an article that includes this feature. The one included in the article about the Oscar Snubs does not work.

41st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Entertainment

Feedback and Knowledge Base