US Homepage M
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
6682 results found
-
1548th ranked
-
2446th ranked
-
I hate this new page, please give me back my old page, then leave it alone.
I hate this new page, please give me back my old page, then leave it alone.
2446th ranked -
Can't you ever leave well enough alone? Bring back old home paga
Leave well enough alone. You are always changing things and it turns out it is for the worse. Give us back our old home page.
2446th ranked -
1276th ranked
-
What are you trying to do?
My idea is to put the homepage back in the old format and quit trying to change it. If it isn't broken don't try to fix it. Just leave it in the old format and we will all be happy.
2446th ranked -
This new page just won't load. Too much garbage. Why do yoiu insist on changing a good thing? Bring back the old page
Put the old page back and leave it alone!
4306th ranked -
go back to old page....hurry
go back to old page...hate new one
1548th ranked -
1276th ranked
-
change it back want my homepage back.....this is the worst u have done change it back..i want my old home page back
change it back I want my old homepage that's why I choose yahoo to begin with now u have changed it I hate it and want it back..u are not the only one on here I will go to google if I have to u change to many times and once it starts working for us u change it again I want the old one back as u can see so does everyone eles..u are doing it for money we are doing it for pleasure and fun... leave it alone give it back..hate it hate it hate it
961st ranked -
BYE BYE YAHOO YOU ARE STUPID TO KEEP CHANGING THINGS
I AM GOING TO BOOBLE FOR SURE
4306th ranked -
961st ranked
-
Please bring back the old US Yahoo home page . The current version is horrible and very irritating .
Bring back the old version of the US Yahoo home page . The new version for the US is horrible and lacking in information .
4306th ranked -
Solution For New Home Page Haters, Frontier Home Page
For those of us that detest and can't stand the new home page layout, I have a solution! Go to "Frontier Home Page"! Layout is extremely similar to Yahoo Classic! That's where I'll be getting my news from until Yahoo comes to there senses!
831st ranked -
1548th ranked
-
Home page SUCKS. Go back to the old. It rocked
Home page SUCKS. Go back to the old. It rocked
961st ranked -
4306th ranked
-
1548th ranked
-
OK, this is GOODBYE !!
NEWS.GOOGLE.COM is now my homepage, and is set up pretty much the way I want it. It even lets you CHOOSE the look of the page !! CYA !!!!!!
3705th ranked -
Get Rid of This New Webpage Format !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Or at least let us choose to use the old format. Otherwise I will be going to a new homepage and email. The other losers will be your advertisers.
4306th ranked
- Don't see your idea?