US Homepage M
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
6682 results found
-
YAHOO...You obviously don't care what your users like because you continue to mess up the Home Page.
As I said, you obviously don't care what your users like because you continue to mess up the Home Page. Thousands are screaming to change it back and then LEAVE IT ALONE. What's the matter with you? We can only assume you don't give a rats A**.
3705th ranked -
The new homepage is awful. I like the old homepage better
Make it easy for us to use by returning to the old homepage format
2446th ranked -
Stop chnaging the **** home page!! Enough already!
Put my old page back and leave it the heck alone!
4306th ranked -
However designed the yahoo page should be fired today. It sucks and I will be using my gmail from now on.
However designed this page should be fired today and escorted out of the building. I will be using my gmail acct from now on if this stays. Bye Bohoo
4306th ranked -
Where the blazes did My Yahoo go? Kill the new format.
It sux for air worse than the election campaigns.
1276th ranked -
Did you change home page again. I do not like it.
Why did you change home page for yahoo. I like the old one.
1548th ranked -
I am disappointed in the new layout. I dont think you should have removed the top news section.
Quit pulling so many stories from other sites.. I know you have your own writers.. use them. And go back to the old layout, this one sucks, and too many sponsored ads.
1548th ranked -
2446th ranked
-
3705th ranked
-
4306th ranked
-
First, find the individual responsible for this. Now find a bus, Proceed to roll over said individual forward then rearward. then repeat
Try again without the Fail.
4306th ranked -
4229th ranked
-
I agree. Change it back. At least return the stock market data to the home page.
I agree. Change it back. At least return the stock market data to the home page.
4306th ranked -
Just fix it!
I just looked at MSN...hate to tell you it certainly has more choices, and expanded local news. Just saying...
3705th ranked -
4306th ranked
-
When can we expect "local" news? In addition to the horrible new page, we have also lost local news.
Local news would be nice again. Most of your choices are ghastly
4306th ranked -
YOUR NEW HOME PAGE SUCKS!! CHANGE IT BACK AND FIRE YOUR WEB DESIGNER!!!!!
NEW HOME PAGE SUCKS!! CHANGE IT BACK AND FIRE YOUR WEB DESIGNER!!!!!
3705th ranked -
I am done with Yahoo and home screen *****-ups
Done with the home screen changing. I have told you time after time now I am done..
You have 24 hours and even then I may not be back ...............
2581st ranked -
GET RID OF THIS NEW RIDICULOUS HOME PAGE DESIGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why did you mess with a good thing? Just to keep your web designers working? Get rid of this ugly mess and go back to the old design. Or at least let have the option to go back to the old page like you let email go back to the original classic design. This new webpage design reeks !!!
3705th ranked -
Homepage
Yahoo, do you insist on sucking more and more, this new home page thing flat out sucks
4306th ranked
- Don't see your idea?