US Homepage M
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
6682 results found
-
1548th ranked
-
Goodbye Yahoo. I'm going to MSN
You tried this a month ago. Do you remember? You received so many negative comments that you changed it back the original homepage the very next day. What makes you think that it should be any different this time?
2581st ranked -
How do we switch back to old format. This one is terrible. There has got to be way to change this.
Go back to the old format.
1276th ranked -
1276th ranked
-
1548th ranked
-
1548th ranked
-
Hey Yahoo DO YOU LIKE BEING NOTHING BUT DICTATORS
YOU CHANGE OUR HOME PAGE TO WHAT YOU WANT YOU PUT THINGS THAT WE DON'T WANT OR HAVE AN INTEREST IN.
1548th ranked -
1548th ranked
-
1276th ranked
-
1548th ranked
-
2446th ranked
-
Get rid of this new format now. You have to listen to the people who pay for your services, or do you?? Come on Yahoo, this new is NOT goo
Listen to the people who use your site and return to the old better format. The more I use this new format the more I hate it. No amount of time will make me like this format. Change it back.
1276th ranked -
Give me some control over new Yahoo homepage
I don't want Trending Now and twitter "Only on Yahoo" feeds. The new un-customizable Yahoo homepage may case me to leave Yahoo. I have been an ever so faithful Yahoo user ever since I can remember bu I can't change a doggone thing on the new homepage.
1548th ranked -
1548th ranked
-
2446th ranked
-
1548th ranked
-
1548th ranked
-
2446th ranked
-
2446th ranked
-
The new format is awful. It was a terrible decision. Please provide an option to revert to the previous format.
Fortunately, the old format still works in a different browser for the time being, but if that one also changes to the new format I will no longer visit Yahoo since the new format is so ridiculously confusing and a waste of time with all the scrolling.
1548th ranked
- Don't see your idea?