US Homepage M
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
6682 results found
-
I want my home page back I hate the new one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! home page is mess-up.
Who ever thought of this Home page is crazy they need to be taken back to the crazy farm. Don't even try to tell me that every ones Home page has been change because I know better and I can prove it. I want my old Yahoo page back .
1548th ranked -
Dear Yahoo: You lost - everybody hates the new look. Get smart, change it back.
I'm laughing. I can't believe that so many of YOUR users - especially your advertising sponsors haven't backed you into a corner. To hate this change is to hate your sponsors. $$ says change it back FAST!
2446th ranked -
2446th ranked
-
Please bring back old homepage. Oct.27, 2017 1:13pst.
I suggest there should be a choice of homepages with yahoo. One should be able to choice the old homepage or select this new one. I personally don't like this new homepage an neither does my family. Please bring back the old homepage. thank you
1548th ranked -
put back old format
Hate this new format
1548th ranked -
NEW HOMEPAGE LAYOUT SUCKS!!!!!!!!
Go back to the old homepage -- this one sucks and I DO NOT like it at all
2581st ranked -
GO BACK TO OLD FORMAT ARE YOU NUTS ? ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
Dear IDIOT CHANGE IT BACK NOW
2581st ranked -
2446th ranked
-
2446th ranked
-
I want my old yahoo page back, don't like the new version at all
Put the old home page back and leave things that are working fine alone...
1548th ranked -
please bring back old home page
the old home page i was able to get rid articles i already or i just want to see
1548th ranked -
quit changing the layout!
GOD WHY DO YOU PEOPLE KEEP CHANGING IT. NO ONE ON THE PLANET LIKES THIS NEW LAYOUT. GO BACK TO THE OLD ONE!
1548th ranked -
I want the old format
I know most computer guys back up old formats so you should be able to switch back very easy. I'll keep yahoo as my homepage and email for 2 weeks if it doesn't change back I'm switching to google.
1276th ranked -
1548th ranked
-
1548th ranked
-
1548th ranked
-
1548th ranked
-
2446th ranked
-
2446th ranked
-
just logged in and saw the new Homepage, it is so Terrible and I loved my old Yahoo. I have no Local news, no weather, no Horoscope, etc...
Please give us the option to use the old format. i like change but this is too drastic. thank you!!
1548th ranked
- Don't see your idea?