US Homepage M
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
6683 results found
-
2581st ranked
-
Well I've already been beat to the punch but... The new layout is terrible.
Biggest dislike, no more scrolling top news stories. And I don't need to have options to comment or like or share a story I haven't opened or read yet, it just gets in the way.
2446th ranked -
Adios!
You have not returned my old home page---so I'll be reading ads at AOL
2581st ranked -
...change the home page back...the new one is horrible...
...go back to the original...
2581st ranked -
2581st ranked
-
FIre your web developers, NEW SITE IS HORRIBLE!
Why do you fucktards keep changing **** around? If it's NOT BROKEN DON'T FIX IT!
Change for change's sake? How about you find a solution to world hunger???
2197th ranked -
stop changeing the home page why change it if its not broke
stop changing the home page. if it's not broke don't try to fix it.
2581st ranked -
2581st ranked
-
Can no longer personalize the content?
With the new layout, I see no way to personalize the right side content. I am forced to have Yahoo Sports up, but can no longer view info on the markets. A second, issue is that I see no way to "dislike" individual news items. I am sure that the next step is force feeding me celebrity news.
2581st ranked -
Can no longer personalize the content?
With the new layout, I see no way to personalize the right side content. I am forced to have Yahoo Sports up, but can no longer view info on the markets. A second, issue is that I see no way to "dislike" individual news items. I am sure that the next step is force feeding me celebrity news.
2581st ranked -
change back to the old home page, this one sux
please put back old home page this new one sux
2581st ranked -
Ditto on the new page format. It's horrible!
Ditto on the new page format. It's horrible!
2581st ranked -
2581st ranked
-
2581st ranked
-
what idiot did this again?Put it back please
what idiot did this again?Put it back please
3705th ranked -
Please switch back to the classic style of homepage. This is uncomfortable. Thank you!
Please switch back to the classic style of homepage. This is uncomfortable. Thank you!
2197th ranked -
Hate the new format. A lot of repetition. Also, Hard to bear the stories about the cruelty to dogs and other animals. Don't need to see this
Instead of reporting all the cruelty to animals Yahoo, do something and donate Shelters or ASPCA. The world we live in is cruel enough without having to read about the horrible things people do to helpless animals. Show me stories of the good things animals do, stories about animals changing peoples lives, working animals etc. Cannot bear another story like the ones you keep posting online of the cruelty.
2197th ranked -
what the heck did you do to my mail?
what the heck did you do to my mail?
2581st ranked -
Stop the never-ending news feed.
I can never get to the bottom of the page!
2581st ranked -
I keep seeing the same articles that I mark as disliked
I keep marking items as "I keep seeing this" but they never go away.
2581st ranked
- Don't see your idea?