US Homepage M
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
6683 results found
-
horrible new format!!! change back , please!
chnge back!!
2197th ranked -
New format is horrible
New format is horrible. Yahoo is now using "teasers" to entice us to read on! It's like the National Enquirer of search engines. The old format was such an easy way to keep up with the latest news. Now it is just a typical tabloid - I don't trust the tabloids - so I will be moving on...
2446th ranked -
Please
Please change format back can't find anything
2581st ranked -
i hate this change it back I am going to Cnn now.
i hate this change it back I am going to Cnn now.
3705th ranked -
YOU LOST ME!! CHANGED MY HOMEPAGE B/C OF THE NEW FORMAT
There is nothing good about Yahoo in general these days. I'm gone. Have no ideas aside from...........get your **** together.
2197th ranked -
Bring back the arrow keys on home page
bring back the arrow keys
2581st ranked -
2581st ranked
-
Home page
OMG! Please stop changing my home page!!! Leave it the way it was!!!!!
2581st ranked -
2197th ranked
-
WOULD YOU PLEASE BRING THE OLD HOMEPAGE BACK. It's impossible to read, impossible to use, and ugly and disorganized.
Just change it back to the way it was. The way that it is set up now is hard to read, hard to use, and just plain ugly.
2581st ranked -
Here's an idea...quit changing the home page...my gawd how much money did you pay the designers?
Keep the home page the way it was...people like the uniqueness of it...If I wanted MSA I'd go over there....Mt gawd they pay you people how much a year for these ideas?
2581st ranked -
2581st ranked
-
New page terrible!
First you took off the comic that started my day with a chuckle,now you've removed my horoscope!Is this improvement?
2581st ranked -
2581st ranked
-
Give me back my freedom!
I joined Yahoo in 2001 because it was the best. Your management feels they must justify their existence by taking away the Freedom of Choice that brought us in. Now I have too much committed to Yahoo. I have to consider giving up 15 Years of data due to your CEO's EGO!
2581st ranked -
2581st ranked
-
2581st ranked
-
Fix email...
Fix email. it used to be the best out there and I have been using for year. Now, I hate it. You can't compose email most of the time. it is slow.... simply aweful
2581st ranked -
2581st ranked
-
Here we go again please quit !
You people just don't get it we are here because we like it, stop screwing with it or you will run all of us off.
2581st ranked
- Don't see your idea?