US Homepage M
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
6683 results found
-
2581st ranked
-
go back to the previous layout.
fire the dipsticks that came up with dumb shnit page design and start listening to your users. you seem to think you are the only game in town and you're not. this new design is a MESS. Idea: hire a bunch of talented 9 year old kids to do the re-design - they'll get ti right the first time. Oh, and dump that dim bulb Meyer.
2197th ranked -
this is the worst changeover you idiots have ever made. no carrosel for newsitems, no easy commenting, nothing where it should logically be
go back to the previous home page.
2581st ranked -
New page has got to go...
It really has to go...really it does.
2581st ranked -
WHERE IN HEAVENS NAME IS LOCAL NEWS???????
PLLLLEEEASE HELP ME FIND THE LOCAL NEWS.
I know there are no nasty Karddisheians in Kansas City, so nothing much goes on.......but put it back pleassssssssse.2581st ranked -
2581st ranked
-
2197th ranked
-
i dont want flkr or tumbler
bring back the old page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2197th ranked -
why doesnt the dislike button on ads work, i have had the same ad pop up 4 times in a row after disliking it
actually have dislike remove an ad and not throw it back in my face on the next log in
2197th ranked -
Day 3 which I won't read Yahoo (And Not Click Ads)
So, I figure I would run a daily tally to let Yahoo know how ling it's been since I read even a single news story, let alone click any ads. Feel free to comment your times as well. Search daily for my new posts and lets see how many people will continue to boycott Yahoo!
2197th ranked -
New page...why oh why???
While okay, no it sucks, (liked the old better) it needs one (tons) of definite improvement...
Why do I need to click on an item twice to get to the full article? In the old...gasp...you clicked on the article...whoa...the whole article came up and you could read it. Novel idea...I Know!
The new format you give me a preview...I click on it expecting the article...but...no...wait for it...no...disappointment, I GET ANOTHER PREVIEW! I then click on the read more button and get the whole article...something that should have happened when I clicked on it in the first place.
More later...as there…
2581st ranked -
Who's bright idea was it to change the home page? Worse yet, who signed off on the change? Change it back.
One of the only reasons I have kept YH as my home page for years is due to the format. Now that you have changed it, it may be time to look for a new home page. Of course, if you change it back, I won't have to look for a new one.
2581st ranked -
I hate the new page, give me back my old home page.
I hate the new page, give me back my old home page.
2581st ranked -
i dont know what you just did to the yahoo page but please return it to the classic view. you are bogging down my service speed.
I like the sliding captions on top againg.
2581st ranked -
Ever heard of 50 pounds of **** in a 10 pound bag
Too much advertising has made your products so cumbersome to use that I'm done with you. Bye.
2581st ranked -
https://www.change.org/p/yahoo-change-the-news-page-format-back-yahoo?recruiter=203570206&utm_source=share_for_starters&utm_medium=copyLink
yahoo-change-the-news-page-format-back-yahoo
2581st ranked -
2581st ranked
-
In the name of Jesus please go back to the original hom page
In the name of Jesus please go back to the original hom page
2581st ranked -
I am done with Yahoo and home screen *****-ups
Done with the home screen changing. I have told you time after time now I am done..
You have 24 hours and even then I may not be back ...............
2581st ranked -
I want my old home page back.
Iwant my old home page back.
2581st ranked
- Don't see your idea?