US Homepage M
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
6683 results found
-
2581st ranked
-
por favor mi pagina anterior, la necesito este nuevo formato es complicado
Please let me have my old homepage on yahoo now please
3705th ranked -
No new idea just my old homepage please
just my old homepage back please
2581st ranked -
Need the old yahoo homepage please
when I will get my old homepage please
2581st ranked -
Can't view "My Comments"
Give people the option to view Classic Yahoo.
2197th ranked -
The new home page looks so bad that I thought something was wrong with Yahoo.
All personalization is gone, and everything looks so spread out and odd that it almost appears to be in some sort of out-dated recovery mode . . .
2581st ranked -
CHANGE THE HOMEPAGE BACK NOW. I will not use yahoo anymore until it is changed back.
CHANGE IT BACK, I will not use this homepage if you dont.
2581st ranked -
Example of how bad the new home page is
Right now, the first World article is about the U.S. Senate dealing with prison time and the second is about a playwright who died. The first actual world news article is two Page Down's - Russian air strikes.
Lots of wasted space, photos alongside news items that aren't needed, poor organization, no tabs for the kind of news one wants, etc.: overall, a real piece of **** job from a user standpoint.
2197th ranked -
I need the old home page back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I need the old home page back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4229th ranked -
Under your new - horrible - format, where can I instantly see today's stock market numbers? Oh...I can't!!!
For the love of all that is Holy....at least give us the option of using the better, more functional version of Yahoo!
2581st ranked -
I need my home page back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I need my home page back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2581st ranked -
Please please please bring back the old home page
Please please please bring back the old home page
4229th ranked -
I want my old homepage back!! I hate this new one!!
The old page was good!
4229th ranked -
I hate the new yahoo page how do i get the old one back
New yahoo sucks now, I am leaving if i cant get this to switch back ..
2581st ranked -
new format stinks
this new format is no good. where is the local feed? i can no longer change my location, it does it automatically. this a real bummer yahoo. i hope you listen to everyone in this forum and go back to the old homepage. by the look of all the posts here, NO ONE likes this change
2581st ranked -
go back to old homepage
stop changing what works every 6 months and then going back
2581st ranked -
Give me Yahoo classic or give me Death
it is simple Yahoo. read the title
2581st ranked -
bring back the old home page
bring back the old home page NOW
2581st ranked -
Where are the horiscopes?
I miss the rolling articles on top of the page! My horoscope section is missing! I don't like it!
3705th ranked -
Please provide a link for local news articles!
Please provide a link to local news articles as you did in the previous version of your page. I would rather choose what articles I see rather than the feed you provide with everything mixed together.
2581st ranked
- Don't see your idea?