US Homepage M
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
6683 results found
-
Customer service
Have a Fu***** phone number to actually contact customer service.
2197th ranked -
4229th ranked
-
2581st ranked
-
2581st ranked
-
Quit ******* up the page!
Heres an idea. Quit ******* up the way the pages looks. Every time you morons change it, it gets worse!!
2581st ranked -
2197th ranked
-
New homepage looks idiotic! Please in the name of all that is holy change it back
New homepage looks idiotic! Please in the name of all that is holy change it back! I absolutely can not stand this stupid format! I'm about to move on from yahoo!
2197th ranked -
I do not like the new Yahoo format.
Please go back to the previous
yahoo format2581st ranked -
All the feedback I see says the new home page SUCKS....so will Yahoo listen????
All the feedback I see says the new home page SUCKS....so will Yahoo listen????
2581st ranked -
you r new hoem page formatting is irritating, annoying, and distracitng. Makes me want to leave yahoo entirely after oh s many years.
go back to the way it was, even that was better, less jumping around.
2581st ranked -
Your new format sucks!!!!
Your new format sucks a big one. Why do you always mess with it??? It wasn't broke...so quit trying to fix it.
2581st ranked -
Um your new homepage is far too cluttered looking. It will drive anyone with OCD nuts.
My idea, is to change it back to the old page.
2581st ranked -
2581st ranked
-
2581st ranked
-
go back to the way it was
I do not like the new format
2581st ranked -
please return the Yahoo home page to where it was - this one really sucks!
How can I get my Yahoo homepage back to where it was?
2581st ranked -
2581st ranked
-
New format is hard to use, illogical, over loaded with commercial ****. Been a loyal user for years, but, guess I'll have to change now.
New format is hard to use, illogical, over loaded with commercial ****, visually chaotic. I've been a loyal user for years, but, guess I'll have to find something else now.
2581st ranked -
Good God, the new design is horrible.
Change it back, please, it just continues to drive me away.
2581st ranked -
Love the new homepage and mobile apps
Keep up the good work. The new homepage layout is excellent and so are mobile apps.
2581st ranked
- Don't see your idea?