US Homepage M
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
6683 results found
-
Home Page Worst Ever.....You Are A$$H*LES !!!!!!
Leave it ALONE !!!!!
2581st ranked -
You guys ruined the movies page last year and now the home page?
I used to go to Yahoo to read movie reviews all the time...now I cannot find them and stopped trying. Now the home page is ****, removing Yahoo as my homepage all together...
2197th ranked -
2581st ranked
-
switch it back... I don't know why you ******* have to keep trying to reinvent the effn wheel all the time..
I don't know why you ******* have to keep trying to reinvent the effn wheel all the time..
2581st ranked -
2197th ranked
-
2581st ranked
-
I HATE THE HOMEPAGE!
CHANGE THE HOMEPAGE BACK!!
2581st ranked -
2581st ranked
-
I hate the new homepage design
the new homepage design
2581st ranked -
Did not work last time. Does not work this time. Please change homepage back.
Don't try to be facebook. You are not facebook. The fb esque layout does not work for what you do. I don't use fb because the layout is terrible. It would be a shame if I have to do the same to you too.
2581st ranked -
fire the moron who changed the yahoo home. see ya yahoo i am outta here.
fire the moron who changed yahoo home.
2197th ranked -
what the **** happened to the homepage? no warning, no choice? if that's the case, it's "no yahoo" for me.
What happened to the homepage? No warning, no choice? No go! I just won't use yahoo anymore. Hello google!
2581st ranked -
Somehow you figured out how to make yahoo even worse. Go back to the original homepage or watch us leave
Undo this debacle, or we leave. Yahoo sucks anyway, this is the final straw.
2197th ranked -
2581st ranked
-
2581st ranked
-
BRING BACK OLD YAHOO!!!!!
I HATE THIS NEW PAGE!!!! I WILL BE SWITCHING TO ANOTHER E-MAIL SERVICE.
2581st ranked -
Yahoo SUCKS! PUT it back the way it was
Yahoo SUCKS! PUT it back the way it was
2581st ranked -
2197th ranked
-
do you see anyone who like the new page style? I dont! what do you think that means? Got a clue?
do you see anyone who like the new page style? I dont! what do you think that means? Got a clue?
2197th ranked -
2581st ranked
- Don't see your idea?