US Homepage M
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
6683 results found
-
Ditto Ditto Ditto....WHY???? Had a perfectly good web page and someone has the great idea to change it to something that is total garbage!!
Go back to the way it was....Yahoo techs are under the impression that they are geniuses...someone has to break the news to them... they are NOT. I think the problem may be that Yahoo is getting techs from Electric Arts...one of the worst companies in the country
2581st ranked -
The new email sucks, please change me back to the original!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ditch the new email
2581st ranked -
OLD HOME PAGE IS BEST
PLEASE PUT BACK THE OLD PAGE HATE THE **** NEW PAGE IT BAD
2581st ranked -
The New Homepage is the worst product ever!!
It is hard to imagine how Yahoo could have made the user experience MORE annoying than this. Must be they are trying to drive traffic elsewhere. I will stop getting my new here until this is fixed.
2581st ranked -
2581st ranked
-
yahoo homepage- back to classic view
put back the link to classic view as an option to those who prefer the classic view
2581st ranked -
2581st ranked
-
WHY DON`T WE DELITE HOME PAGE FOR ONE DAY
DELITE yahoo home page for one day and see if they change it back, if they don`t stay with your new page you went too
2581st ranked -
2581st ranked
-
Wow, I hate the new format.
bring back to old homepage
2581st ranked -
2581st ranked
-
2581st ranked
-
2581st ranked
-
2581st ranked
-
want the **** page put back....why when something is working do people have to mess it up
how do I get my page back
2581st ranked -
2581st ranked
-
2581st ranked
-
2581st ranked
-
Get rid of this hideous, bloated terrible redesign
I kept Yahoo! as my home page for years because it was simple, clean and easy to read. The carousel of current event stories was great, I clicked on them all the time. I was absolutely shocked when I opened my browser after a weekend away and saw this Windows phone knockoff. Aside from it being excessively slow as the twitter feed (unwanted) and videos automatically playing (unwanted) struggled for bandwidth, the layout is entirely confusing and ridiculous. Seriously, what are you all thinking over there?? I am switching to another home page and will not be frequenting Yahoo anymore…
2581st ranked -
2581st ranked
- Don't see your idea?