US Homepage M
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
6683 results found
-
this new yahoo page is ****
go back to old one
2581st ranked -
2581st ranked
-
The new format SUCKS. Where is everything?
Maybe you didn't take a lesson from Microsoft. When you change drastically what your customers know, they will revolt. This change just gave me the excuse to close email, and find another outlet for my news. Thanks, Yahoo.
2581st ranked -
2581st ranked
-
Hate, hate, hate new format!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please go back to old format!
2581st ranked -
2581st ranked
-
Oh how I hate the lame homepage you came up with!!I
Trying to find the local elections. Impossible!! Headed to google. At least it is normal.
Please change it back or at least give us the option to.2581st ranked -
Bring BACK the OLD Page!!!
New page SUCKS!!!- BRING BACK the OLD ONE!!!
2581st ranked -
2581st ranked
-
2581st ranked
-
2581st ranked
-
This new layout is totally unreadable.
I will probably stop reading yahoo everyday.
I can no longer read 'tech news' because it is mixed up with all the social junk on the front page.Why change it? I miss the images on the top and the ability to read only Tech news. I don't want columns, opinions. I want news.
Now I have to find another outlet for reading. This 'new' yahoo does not give me what I want.
2581st ranked -
2197th ranked
-
Go back to previous format, new one is really, really, really bad!! I'm leaving and going elsewhere if you don't fix it!!
I can't even access my email. FIX IT then leave well enough alone!!
2581st ranked -
Please update this format
This is the worst format to-date. Please fix this soon.
2197th ranked -
Put this back the way it was, getting tired of screaming this.
Put yahoo back the way it was...
2581st ranked -
WHAT A MESS!!!! DISLIKE THE NEW SITE
PLEASE CHANGE BACK TO OLD SITE AS I LIKE IT THAN THAT. YOUR SITE IS NO GOOD DESIGN AT ALL SUCH AS LOUSY LOUSY SITE
2581st ranked -
"How can you improve "Yahoo"? Get rid of the new homepage format!!!!!
The new format SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gonna switch if you don`t change it back!!!!
2197th ranked -
2581st ranked
-
2581st ranked
- Don't see your idea?