US Homepage M
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
6683 results found
-
this ******* SUCKS!! Your stupid new format
this ******* SUCKS!! Your stupid new format! Go back to what I know. Why would I care what is TRENDING with 14 year olds when looking for News?
2581st ranked -
2581st ranked
-
Where can I find the good Yahoo? This new one is horrid.
Where can I find the good Yahoo?
2581st ranked -
2581st ranked
-
2581st ranked
-
Stop "fixing" what is not broken
Not everyone is on a tablet. MS learned this with the "8" debacle.
Wake up. There are still lots of us on PCs and we don't need to
have this new format, which obviously is for tablets, shoved in our
faces.
And for crying out loud, get rid of the horridpurple(tm). What a lousy band of color.
Are you TRYING to kill of yahoo? Drive folks away?One last thing, when I am already logged on, why do I have to log on yet again to give you feedback??
STUPID
2581st ranked -
Your new format is awful. It is as if someone blew up the page and it landed wrong.
This looks like someone wanted to replicate a tabloid format, and it is a cheap version. Bring back the old format. Let people choose which format they want to use. You had such a unique format and it was perfect for navigation. They should never let chimpanzees fly a space craft, nor should they let them be your test market in giving feedback on your web design: Love Yahoo, hate the page.
2581st ranked -
2581st ranked
-
i want my pld homepage back
this new page sucks
2581st ranked -
CHANGE IT BACK....THIS SUCKS!!!!
Old format was JUST fine
2581st ranked -
hate this new format,...............
hate this new format,,,change to the old,,,,,
2581st ranked -
2581st ranked
-
what a mess put my page back now
this is a mess putmy page back now
2197th ranked -
2581st ranked
-
The new set up sucks, I hate everything about this. It's not facebook or twitter. It's yahoo
Go back to the old design, when you changed it my fantasy teams went from a click away to about 7 clicks away. I can't find horoscopes, this overall the worst design yet.
2197th ranked -
2581st ranked
-
Not everyone uses an ipad to access your site. Bring the old version back.
I've been going to Yahoo for more years than I care to remember.
While I've put up with many of the turns to the worse, this is just
terrible and glaring. Some of us still have more subdued tastes.
Either give me an option I can use, or I'm going to have to start
using google news or the like instead.2197th ranked -
2581st ranked
-
2581st ranked
-
Sorry Yahoo
Sorry to say this YAHOO.... But the new page is a pain in the butt... At least give us an option on which page set up we like and want to use...
2581st ranked
- Don't see your idea?