US Homepage M
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
6683 results found
-
The new design home page stinks. whats wrong with you people? you dont have anything better to do but ***** up.
bring back the homepage
2581st ranked -
New webpage is horrible, I'll be on msn if you need me.
New webpage is horrible, I'll be on msn if you need me.
2197th ranked -
2581st ranked
-
2581st ranked
-
get rid of this new format... it sucks
this format sucks !!!
2581st ranked -
GO BACK TO THE PREVIOUS FORMAT. THE NEW ONE IS HARD TO MANEUVER AROUND
I AGREE WITH OTHERS. NEW FORMAT SUCKS.
2197th ranked -
This is Awful!
Why try to fix something that's not broken. I cannot believe this. MSN here I come!
2581st ranked -
Is Yahoo and MSN working together to put out this terrible format?
Go back to the old format
2581st ranked -
I hate the new page!!!!!
Go back to the carousel! Until then, you've lost a user!
2197th ranked -
Ugh, this new page is a disaster!
I used to love coming to Yahoo first thing in the morning and having all my news easy to locate and browse through, but this new set up is all over the place and very overwhelming. I don't think I'll be stopping by Yahoo anymore...
2197th ranked -
New home page format stinks
Horrible. They layout forces an endless scroll to find anything relevant. Its life without a headline. Twitter News. Totally useless.
2581st ranked -
Honestly... the new homepage is sad an boring, any organizationg, just trying to adapt to a table interface. Yahoos DNA is lost!
Return to old design...
2197th ranked -
2581st ranked
-
I hate this new home page!!! I want the old one back.
MSN did this same thing! What is with you guys!!! This page sucks!! Leave well enough alone if you can't change it to something better!!
2581st ranked -
Who’s tripping on power at Yahoo? They have power to change everyone’s home page and they go tripping out on it! What a JERK!
Who’s tripping on power at Yahoo? They have power to change everyone’s home page and they go tripping out on it! What a JERK!
2581st ranked -
2581st ranked
-
I do NOT like the format... please let it go. It doen't even work!
Please go back... it was the best going!
2581st ranked -
2581st ranked
-
DON'T CHANGE THE LAYOUT OF THE HOMEPAGE!!! IT SUCKS!!
STOP CHANGING THE LAYOUT OF THE HOMEPAGE. ITS ******** AND NOBODY LIKES IT LIKE THAT.
2581st ranked -
REALLY
REALLY YAHOO.....YOU DIDN'T GET ENOUGH NEGATIVE FEEDBACK LAST TIME YOU DID THIS!!!!
2197th ranked
- Don't see your idea?