US Homepage M
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
6683 results found
-
I HATE THE NEW FORMAT! Haven't you ever heard of the quote "If it ain't broke, don't fix it?"
The design is terrible, and much harder to navigate to my mail, news, etc. I want the old format back ASAP, or I'm going to switch to Google!
2581st ranked -
2581st ranked
-
2581st ranked
-
2581st ranked
-
2581st ranked
-
change the new page back to old one please!!!! I hate it!!
go back to old front page...the new one is awful
2581st ranked -
New Page Stinks! :-(
Hate the new page!!! Fix it please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2581st ranked -
I have already dropped Yahoo as my home page! Why don't they get it?? Yahoo SUCKS.
I have already dropped yahoo as my home page! They don't seem to get it? Am considering going with Gmail, and dropping yahoo altogether.
2581st ranked -
get us back to the clasic yahoo home page and quick
change back to the classic yahoo home page !!!!!!!
2581st ranked -
Go back to the old format
How can you improve????? Go back to the old format as this new thing is confusing and sucks. I really liked the slider at the top. Oh, the advertisements are insanely way too much with the new stuff. Sometimes change, isn't good. Guess It's CNN until you figure this out.
2581st ranked -
New home page is not good.
I don't like the new page and will not be visiting Yahoo. It is annoying and does not give me anything I want to see. Why do corporations always want to mess up what is working?
2581st ranked -
first get rid of this format NOW. I cant find nothing and where is my fav sport teams. guy to much going on
go back to old format
2581st ranked -
how do you improve something that sucks so bad. i don't know where to start.
stop changing things.
2581st ranked -
"How can we improve Yahoo?" So, so many things. But this field is limited, so I'll just say NOT the home page!!
So many things you could work on, why not improve performance? Why not tell us which results are organic versus paid for? Why not have Yahoo maps come up first when I am looking for driving directions? Why not return some different results than any other search engine will give me? Why change the main page without warning, to this mess. If the old format is not back soon, I am moving to something more user-friendly.
2581st ranked -
Quit changing things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am sick and tired of you changing things. I just got rid of this stupid new format you stuck me with and now it shows back up. Either put it back or I am going to a Google or someone else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2581st ranked -
This new page needs to be customizable
No one is a fan of change and i am not liking this new page at all. i can see some benefits of the layout but please let me be able to customize it the way i want to. i really could care less about the Only from Yahoo feed, it is taking up to much of my monitor space that i can use for something else i am interested in.
2581st ranked -
please tell you arent going to use this format it sucks
please change the format back and fire the person who insists on changing to this
2197th ranked -
The new layout of Yahoo is garbage! It must have taken the most complete idiot at Yahoo to lay out this piece of junk.
The new Yahoo home page layout is garbage. It must have taken the most complete idiot you could find on the Yahoo staff to put this piece of junk together.
2581st ranked -
2581st ranked
-
don't have enough room on the side bar where you advertise. I like very much the old style you had, It also had no room for the news on the
What really ****** me off is the fact you keep reinserting the same news over and over again again. Just fill up space. And consume one **** of a lot time.The old style page was much better than thiss one,
4229th ranked
- Don't see your idea?