US Homepage M
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
6683 results found
-
REALLY REALLY REALLY DO NOT LIKE THE NEW WEB PAGE. PLEASE RETURN THE PAGE TO NORMAL
change the web page back
2197th ranked -
2581st ranked
-
Improving Yahoo Mail!
Dear Sir/Madam
When the mail has been sent to the receiver, we are not sure whether he/she has read it or not. Try to improve Yahoo Mail! by adding this feature.
For example: John sent a mail to Diana and John is very curious to contact with her. Now at least John deserves to know whether Diana has read his mail or not.It is my humble request to the Yahoo Organisation to please improve their network by adding the "Read by Diana" feature into their network.
High regards.
2197th ranked -
This sux,
If I can not get the old site back, then how do I get rid of the twitter ****, it is a waste, I don't do twitter
2581st ranked -
This new homepage is terrible. So disorganize. The old one had everything right there. This is no better, (somewhat worse), than Microsof
I loved the scrolling of the top news articles and then the different categories off to the left. The trending feature was cool too.
Also nice was the news articles as you scrolled down. But that was only well done with the scrolling (4 or 5) articles across the top.2581st ranked -
2581st ranked
-
New web page is appealing to the eye, but put the slider back on top.
Having the slider bar on top is what made Yahoo so much better than other sites. Putting the most up-to-date news on the slider makes it so much easier to look at the interesting news instead of navigating through all the other non-essential information or "old" news.
2197th ranked -
THE NEW PAGE SUCKS !!!!!!!!!
Will be using google unless you change the mess you put on as your new homepage !!! Someone needs to be FIRED over this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2581st ranked -
typo on the footer
Should say "safety" not "safely" and I only noticed this when trying to find contact/feedback info on the new home page.....which sucks, btw
2581st ranked -
2581st ranked
-
45106
Turned on my computer today 9/21/14 and have my homepage set to Yahoo. What a screwed up mess. In your efforts to improve Yahoo you are screwing it up worse than ever before. What the **** are you people thinking??? My yahoo e mail account has been infiltrated with spammers selling drugs and other junk. The yahoo groups I belonged to have fallen apart due to changes yahoo previously made. The more Yahoo gets away from it's original core the worse it gets. Go back to your old format! Is Yahoo now run by brain dead idiots?
2581st ranked -
We like to see the previous GUI style with correct fonts. New format is not pleasing.
Please provide custom settings so use can change however they like and prefer to see. Also the fonts are terrible. Other than your logo please provide options.
2581st ranked -
the new layout is terrible. I will change my news source to CNN or MSN
some things are better left alone
2197th ranked -
You can remove the Huffington Post from my home page, and no more one size fits all options, please
Make your home page actually load! I have to wait 15 to 20 minutes for your page to load here in Panama! How can I agree with your terms of service when they are all in SPANISH!!! I CLICKED AGREE BECAUSE I HAD NO OTHER OPTION! I DON'T KNOW IF I AGREE OR NOT!
2581st ranked -
return to easier format for email
This new page is very cluttered. I want a simple page with only email.
4306th ranked -
SWITCH BACK TO CLASSIC
PLEASE SWITCH BACKTO CLASSIC, NEXT TIME YOU WANT TO SWITCH TO SOMETHING NEW REMEMBER
NO ONE LIKES CHANGE ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU HAVE SOMETHING GOOD AND YOU CHANGE IT TO SOMETHING THAT NOBODY LIKES BUT THE PERSON THAT CREATED IT. SWITCH IT BACK AND LEAVE IT ALONE. BTW AI IS NOT THE ANSWER.4306th ranked -
email
terrihall7711@att.net I want to keep to touch friends and family
4306th ranked -
Bring back old yahoo !!!
Want old yahoo back!!! This sucks!!! Too ******* eyes with small print!!! Can’t teach old dog new tricks!!!
Most people want the old Yahoo back!!!
4306th ranked -
4306th ranked
-
Repetitive news!
Why is yahoo repeating the same articles over and over now on the same web page. Scrolling through the daily news is horrible now because they are all repeats. About to change search engines!! Looks like pure laziness IMO.
4306th ranked
- Don't see your idea?