US Homepage M
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
6683 results found
-
This new setup for the Yahoo web page SUCKS!!
Put it back like it was! There was nothing wrong with it!
2581st ranked -
Home Page
Don't care for the home page at all! Wasted space ..Touchy and scrolling makes me dizzy! How do you access MY Yahoo from the homepage? I don't see it anywhere.. It should have been added to the sidebar.. You had the best homepage out of all of them.. I don't understand why you had to go and change a good thing..
2581st ranked -
2581st ranked
-
2581st ranked
-
Get a new web page design
I don't know who set up this page but obviously they don't use yahoo very much.
2581st ranked -
2581st ranked
-
Put the attachment and other icons back at the top of email
Put the attachment and other icons back on top of the email string...
2581st ranked -
This is the first big idea you guys came up with, of things to do with the Alibaba money ??
Give us the option of selecting old/new format, on the web page.
2581st ranked -
2581st ranked
-
2581st ranked
-
2581st ranked
-
New web design is horrific! Does not work right, in Chrome or in Windows Explorer.
New web design is horrific! Does not work right, in Chrome or in Windows Explorer. I have had Yahoo Email for years; I used to love it, but not any more, does not work right either.
2581st ranked -
2581st ranked
-
2197th ranked
-
Your new yohoo sucks
What is wrong with you, put it back the way it was.
2581st ranked -
I hate the new site, also, but for some reason the old site appears when I use Google Chrome.
I hope it stays that way.
2581st ranked -
2581st ranked
-
The NEW homepage is lousy... it has no place to enter stock symbols for multiple stk quotes...
Your NEW homepage is lousy... it now has no place to enter stock symbols for multiple stock quotes... revert back to the former homepage ...
2581st ranked -
New web page SUCKS......way to go db's
Go back before it's too late.....
2581st ranked -
2581st ranked
- Don't see your idea?