US Homepage M
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
6682 results found
-
831st ranked
-
961st ranked
-
961st ranked
-
I agree...how can I switch back to the old format? This new page is way too busy....
Give us instructions on how to switch back to the original layout. The new layout is too busy. Can't find anything....
961st ranked -
Well, after all these years you have finally convinced me to goto GOOGLE, this new formate SUCKS!!! GOODBYE>>>
GO BACK TO THE ORIGINAL FORMAT, NEXT THING YOU KNOW PEOPLE ARE GOING TO BE CALLING YOU "COKE COLA".
2197th ranked -
I want the old format back NOW. Leave things alone!
I want the old format back NOW. Leave things alone!
961st ranked -
961st ranked
-
961st ranked
-
961st ranked
-
961st ranked
-
961st ranked
-
New screen is a croc>.....
Loved Yahoo for years, will now change to another provider!
961st ranked -
i want my old homepage back
i hate the new home page and want the old one back. how do i change it back?
961st ranked -
Please Return the old format????! The new one is atrociously confusing and more difficult!
Please return the previous format??. The new one had me aggravated as heck and finding various things were more a chore than necessary. Besides...the previous format was more user friendly and easier to find everything on the old setup.I hate to be a critic....but i am simply telling the truth in this. Heck...LOOK at the other yahoo users, they AGREE!! PLEASE.....restore the older/Better format.
961st ranked -
put back the yahoo page..leave it alone
put back the yahoo page like it was and leave it alone..hate these new one
1448th ranked -
I want my old Yahoo home page back...you didn't give me a choice...why because you know it wouold be rejected by majority of users
give me my old yahoo home page back
2197th ranked -
The site is very difficult to look at now. Plus the only "news" I see is celebrity and sports rumors/gossip mingled with ads.
I'm sure there is a designer smarter than I am that can come up with a way to better lay this out. Just wanted to give some feedback that the only time I actually go into Yahoo now is to hit up my fantasy football team. (which probably is the reason I see so many Sports articles on the home page for Yahoo). I suspect if people begin to shift to other sites for Fantasy Football/Baseball/Basketball Yahoo may be in trouble. Just a hunch with no data to back it up.
1448th ranked -
another give me back the old lay out vote,
Its its not broke, dont fix it...
961st ranked -
First you take your simple e-mail program and ***** that up, now you take your web page and F#$% that up. PEOPLE HATE CHANGE!!!!!!
Don't change whats working, The KISS ideal, Keep It Simple Stupid
1448th ranked -
I HATE your new home page. How dare you change mine without asking. Put my old one back or I will change.
Hate the new home page! Put it back or else...
961st ranked
- Don't see your idea?