US Homepage M
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
6682 results found
-
Your new page stinks!!! You provided a horrible solution looking for a problem....
Your new page stinks!!! You provided a horrible solution looking for a problem....
961st ranked -
OMG! What does it take to convince you that we hate this format. Put it back to the scrolling carousel and stop trying to be as dumb as MSN
Stop trying to "fix" that which didn't need fixed. And stop crawling on the "same-old same-old" bandwagon.
Go back to the scrolling carousel and to the ability to choose which story we wanted without having to scroll down a continually loading page! It wasn't broke! Leave it alone!961st ranked -
Who designed this new look????
Did MSN take over Yahoo? A child could have designed something better any time, this is so faulty, it's just amazing to think Yahoo is getting worse by the day... I would have changed the editors, to make sure there are no misspelled words, but the front page? Ugh!
1448th ranked -
This new page sucks! Would really like the carousel scroller back. I don't like you choosing top news for me.
Give users an option between old or new. The new page determines what is important much like Facebook. That method sucks. Let users determine what they want to read. New page is also ineffective unless using smart phone or tablet; not everyone uses one for browsing. To hard to read news on new page not worth even using.
831st ranked -
PLEASE what did you guys do . the old formate was great . now forsure im done with yahoo
Please I know yahoo spent a lot of money to redo the yahoo home page . And I also know no one ever goes back to the old format once its re-least. Can you at least let us opt out back to the old format .
I am for sure done with yahoo now . I left when yahoo changed the format to its sports page . but I still used yahoo home page to read some news and get my email . this is just to much why change something that works fine961st ranked -
I HATE THIS NEW YAHOO!!! WHY YOU NO BRING BACK OLD YAHOO??
BRING BACK OLD YAHOO now
961st ranked -
961st ranked
-
961st ranked
-
put me back old yahoo
put me back old yahoo
961st ranked -
Hate this page!
Go back to the old one!
961st ranked -
961st ranked
-
DITTO - I hate this.
HATE IT
961st ranked -
Restore the original web page!
Too messy!
961st ranked -
put the old page back
Why changes it? make it an option.
961st ranked -
HATE HATE HATE .I HATE THIS FORMAT WHY CAT YOU LEAVE IT LIKE IT WAS? I WAT THE OLD ONE BACK!!
LEAVE IT ALONG .PUT THE OLD FORMAT BACK ON
961st ranked -
ish ish ish Change back to the old format now!!!!!
ish ish ish Change back to the old format now!!!!!
961st ranked -
how about you quit messing with it and leave it the way it was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im not happy with the new design!! I cant see anything, no visuals of my inbox, spam, trash take your pick. If this is what the new Yahoo is all about you can stick it and I would like to have the previous version back. This new version sucks ***!!
961st ranked -
961st ranked
-
Not that you care what I think......bring back the old page.
Revert back to old page.
961st ranked -
Give me my old format and make me a happy customer
Give me my old format and make me a happy customer
831st ranked
- Don't see your idea?