US Homepage M
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
6682 results found
-
OK hate this!
I have a great idea, why don't you make shure everything works before you make a change! where are the commits and notices why make a commit if I don't get a notice of an answer or can't even find my commits
2197th ranked -
This homepage sucks. give back old page format
Give back old home page. this page sucks. Otherwise i'm switching to different site!
1548th ranked -
1548th ranked
-
New Homepage sucks
Change it back
1548th ranked -
Bring back the yahoo ih ad before you made his change i dont like at all
give back the weather its missing !!! I'm at a total lost with this new yahoo, I don't like it I don't like it, nothing is good about it REALLY I"M SEROUIS !!!!!
1276th ranked -
1548th ranked
-
1548th ranked
-
change it back now
quit messing around with this **** page. people are happy with the old one. why do you keep trying new pages out when no one wants change??????? people don't like change!!!!
1548th ranked -
1548th ranked
-
Quit messing with homepage format!!!
Previous format was just fine. Why do you keep changing from time to time? I really like the scrolling headline images on top followed by subscribed themed news items below. This new format has one big fixed news image on top (why should it get priority?) and 4 fixed image news articles below. Just don't like this format at all.
1276th ranked -
Please listen to your users, the new format is horrible. It needs the scrolling carousel.
The new format is horrible. Please add the scrolling carousel. Every comment here is saying the same. Why don't you guys listen? Frustrating.
1548th ranked -
I don't like the sponsered ads and everything else about the new homepage. It REALLY sucks
Sell it to MSN.
1548th ranked -
1448th ranked
-
1548th ranked
-
Please change back to the old format. You lost the local news option and weather!
Place an option on the main screen of choice for old or new format
1548th ranked -
1548th ranked
-
1548th ranked
-
1548th ranked
-
Bring back original home page and the comics
Bring back the original home page and restore the comics.
1548th ranked -
2197th ranked
- Don't see your idea?