US Homepage M
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
6682 results found
-
I like the old homepage better. This new one looks like Kindergarden format. I would like to see my teams and local weather and I liked the
Please give me back the old homepage
1276th ranked -
1276th ranked
-
home page
why do you monkeys keeping jacking with our home page. this one really sucks. does yahoo want us to go to MSN.
1548th ranked -
1548th ranked
-
1276th ranked
-
1548th ranked
-
The homepage needs improvement - where is the personalization (my horoscope, comics, etc?)
Home page is not improved - Change the top stories back to scrolling, the static top 4 are boring, uninteresting or offensive.
2197th ranked -
1548th ranked
-
new homepage doesn't work and is not as clear or "user friendly".
Bring back the old Homepage. Not being able to flick through "headlines" or get rid of topics that you don't like as easily is a set back NOT an improvement.
1276th ranked -
Change back to the original home page and eliminate the sponsored junk!!
Change back to the original home page and eliminate the sponsored junk!!
1276th ranked -
1548th ranked
-
1548th ranked
-
This new format has me spending about 10% of the time I normally spend on your site. Change it back please.
This new format has me spending about 10% of the time I normally spend on your site. Change it back please.
1548th ranked -
1548th ranked
-
1548th ranked
-
I am ready to change to MSN, you folk are nuts, change it back before you lose everyone
I am ready to change to MSN, you folk are nuts, change it back before you lose everyone
1548th ranked -
No sense of identity based on what the homepage is currently. Like what many other reviews have said, it's too crowded and unorganized.
Personally, I don't like how news stories keep opening when I scroll to the bottom of the page, it seems like it's endless! The old homepage format was better in terms of the news stories in the rectangle box in the center of the page.
1548th ranked -
CHANGE IT BACK PLEASE
CHANGE IT BACK PLEASE
1548th ranked -
PUT IT BACK!!!
FFS Yahoo...STOP IT! I am sick to death where I am ready to completely QUIT Yahoo..
1548th ranked -
New page format = FAIL
New page format = FAIL
1548th ranked
- Don't see your idea?