US Homepage M
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
6682 results found
-
1548th ranked
-
change home page back asshats.
change home page back asshats
1548th ranked -
1276th ranked
-
i wany my horoscope back on home page!
I want my hor
oscope back on home page!1548th ranked -
Nothing works on new page
Nothing works on new page may leave for msn . Just about as bad but pages work and so do notifications.
1276th ranked -
I am leaving Yahoo as home page. going to google. First you removed lots of history in fin S&P data, then TV, now weather & Maps. Why stay?
restore features or lose me and likely others.
1548th ranked -
1548th ranked
-
1548th ranked
-
Stop Yahoo from automatically signing me back in every 12 hours.
When I sign out of Yahoo, it REALLY should be signed out! I don't need it to sign me back in every 12 hours.
1548th ranked -
Yahoo is not facebook.
Return to the old setup. Change is not always better and not every one has or wants a **** (un)smart phone.
1548th ranked -
WHY IS THE HOMEPAGE CHANGED EVERY FRIGGIN WEEKEND? JUST LEAVE IT ALONE!
STOP CHANGING IT,ARE YOU TRYING TO ANGER EVERY YAHOO MEMBER? IT'S A JOKE!!!JUST LEAVE IT ALONE!!!!!!
1548th ranked -
1548th ranked
-
Get Rid of this new homepage I HATE it
every time i get use to home page it changes . get rid of this new homepage i HATE it
1548th ranked -
I Don't Like the New Homepage, and Apparently THousands Here Don't Either.
I hate the new homepage, and thousands of comments and postings here apparently agree with me.
1548th ranked -
Go back to the old format!! This one SUCKS!!!!
Go back to the old format!! This one SUCKS!!!!
1548th ranked -
Get current on the homepage. Mine says it's Tues., and today is Sat.
Get current. My weather says it's Tues. the last four days, and today is Sat.
1548th ranked -
1548th ranked
-
Why do you keep on trying to do this it sucks every body hates it. I will be on fox today
Why do you keep on trying to do this it sucks every body hates it. I will be on fox today
Reset1548th ranked -
Noone likes the new page. Leave it the heck alone! Put the old one back
STOP changing it all the time! Leave it as it is.
1548th ranked -
change back to the way it was
still hate new lay out change it back or fire those responsible for this terrible layout
1548th ranked
- Don't see your idea?