US Finance Mobile Android

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Android app Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Yahoo Finance Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Adding stock to notification is gone with the new update

I loved this feature. But with the new update 6.0.7, I couldn't find it

5th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Portfolio jitter

Newest update caused jitter on Portfolio page. When trying to scroll right to view position data it automatically slides back to the left. Fix please!

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Next quarterly earnings

There's a bug with this latest March update. The next quarterly earnings for all stocks are set to Jan 18 1970.

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Where's the daily share volume

The new update now doesn't show the daily trade volume for any stock. Every stock I check says 0 volume for the day. Previously you could see how many shares traded.

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. News scrolls to the top

When browsing under the finance app news tab, the page scrolls to the top every time I return from reading an article. So if I'm scrolling through the list of articles and I click to read one, when I return to continue scrolling it jumps to the top of the page/list. I then have to scroll all the way through the list again just to see new articles.

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Finance feedback

The mutal fund screener result. Format.
    Someone forgot to put a carriage return after the initial statement and before thr tab. All results end up on the right hand side of the screen, which makes them unreadable.
    I can send you a screenshot if I had a email address. This kind of lack of detailed is why Yahoo always has competitive issues.
    Please fix.

16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Autoplay video

I have autoplay video set to never. They autoplay anyway.

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. android app - quote lookup bar

Android app, remove quote lookup bar.
    Recent update to the app dedicates a big horizontal bar for "quote lookup". The older option for quote lookup was just as easy to use but less obtrusive. The problem here is that the new way wastes vertical space, resulting in less tickers visible in the display, which means more scrolling.
    So the new "feature" add no functionality and decreases usability. That's a lose-lose.
    Please revert this recent change.

8th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Lost in recent app update , view live the morning meeting and the final round. Still avail on website but tablet quality,poor

Restore live shows ( morning meeting and final round) via android app _ restore notifications
    Better viewing via website on tablet

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Allow ability to highlight and copy text info from Yahoo message boards.

Allow Android users the ability to highlight and copy text info from Yahoo message boards.

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base