Daily Fantasy

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. CSV lineup uploading

Adding the ability to upload lineups from CSV would shift a considerabel amount of my play to Yahoo. For example, the big site out of Boston allows us to enter contests, then upload our lineups and assign the entries to particular contests. If you added this, while retaining the ability to cancel an entry even if a contest fills, you'd have a great advantage over the biggest 2 sites.

48th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Show how much salary cap is remaining for submitted contests

Show your remaining cap on upcoming contests after they are pending so you won't have to click edit entry to see if you have cap to swap out a player.

48th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 96th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Information Requested  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. User color coding in app to see who is currently on the court for NBA

When viewing a lineup within the app (Galaxy S7), the end of the statline either shows the player as On Bench or On Court. Great! Except as soon as the player accumulates a variety of stats, that part is pushed out of screen, so there is no way to know if a player is currently on the court. I recommend using the color-code bars on the left (currently just blank or green depending on if the player's game is underway). Keep it blank if the game is not currently going, green if the player is on the court, and use…

60th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 96th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Csv upload

There’s. I reason a major website such as yahoo should be behind on CSV upload if they are going to promote daily fantasy sports. The contests are great. No issues with that. 10 entry max are perfect. But hand building lineups and editing those lineups especially in the NBA with last second news is awful.

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 96th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. csv edit and overall improvement of user interface

Please get a CSV Edit, even if you keep 10 entry maxes. Please don't make me enter all 10 lineups by hand and edit by hand. I really want to play some money for your overlay tournament this weekend, but it's extremely difficult when your add/edit entry lags behind industry standard. I accidentally entered the same lineup twice but can't find a way to edit just one of those to a new lineup? Instead I have to cancel and resubmit w/ new players? There's a reason more money is spent elsewhere. Step it up if you want the dough.

60th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. False Advertising for Guarantee Run

I entered a Daily NBA Quickmatch that was advertised an "G" or "Guaranteed Run" meaning that the match would run even if my opponent was not found. But the contest was cancelled because it says another opponent was not found....how does this make sense? I have to agree to terms to play but yahoo can cancel the match even if it is supposed to "guarantee run" confused...?

60th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 69th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Show actual score in PGA daily

Could you add the current score of each player in PGA daily, so we don't have to do the math to determine it.

96th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Fix the player owned percentages in the app

If the names are too long, the ability to see ownership percentages is not there.

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 52nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Please offer MMA/UFC contests.

MMA/UFC contest on Yahoo please.

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Disable Daily Fantasy ads for people with gambling issues/addiction.

There should be a way to opt out of all daily fantasy ads/info for people who struggle with gambling.

60th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add filters for Multi-Entry, Single-Entry, Veterans, and No-Veterans games

I'm a new player and I only want to play games with no-veterans but I have to scroll through every single game to find them. Add a filter so that I can only look at games with no-veterans. Also add a filter to only show multi-entry games or single entry games.

60th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Improve mass entering

The usabitly of your dfs page is just not easy. Mass entering is rough. Trying to enter all $1 contest is next to impossible. Speed is key. I cashed all funds out becasue of it. I'll still with your competitors until it gets better. If it does at all. Thanks.

60th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. When will Yahoo Daily Fantasy return to Florida?

I want to play on your site but you cut us off in Florida whereas Draft King and Fan Duel are still active in Florida

60th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Daily Fantasy

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base