Daily Fantasy

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Show last winning entries

Have a selection to take you to the last final live contestant that is winning at that moment. Just make it easier to navigate through standings all together.

75th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fix your "swap player in all lineups" feature

It currently doesn't let you swap for a more expensive player even if it fits into your salary cap. Very annoying

111th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Information Requested  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Golf % owned

Ideally you could publish the % ownership numbers leading up to the deadline each week, for golf and other sports. Knowing the ownership is critical to deciding which players to choose. If not that, then at least provide a downloadable list (csv) of player ownership % after the deadline passes so we can use that to predict ownership next week.

81st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Can you please add more, and larger games in slates that aren't the main slate for the day.

Please make the contests larger, (100+ contestants) and have them on slates that aren't the main slate. Too small of non-main slate options, and small groups. Many people are sick of your competitors, and will gladly switch over like I have.

81st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. No credit cards/no play. Paypal SUCKS!

Paypal is the WORST! I want to play Yahoo dfs but you guys don't want my money.

81st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. yahoo stole my money.

how about you return my money? instead of stealing it and then suspending my account with no way of getting it reinstated.

*** yahoo

69th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. fix my account verification...i cant get in

need help with account verication..... the system wont verify me this is bull hay yahoo help me

81st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 81st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Make the daily fantasy golf scores update in real time

Update the daily fantasy golf scores the same way you update baseball and football. The golf scores lag far behind real time.

81st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 81st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Be able to unjoin a game that i accidentally joined.

I accidentally joined a 25.00 game and can't unjoin. I am a novice and this is a veteran game. I just wasted 25.00.
    There should be a way to unjoin.

81st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 81st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. World Cup DFS

You guys do a great job with the DFS soccer offerings, I’m a big fan of the EPL, not so much MLS. Was hoping for some WC game offerings on yahoo DFS. Any luck on you guys joining the fray? I’m sure a lot of normally uninterested fans would welcome a new DFS option with all the WC exposure.

111th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. confusing lobby/contest pages

redesign the pages! every page is way to busy and confusing. i think i missed setting lineups for a cpl contests but to be honest, i dont have a clue! too cluttered,and far to many things displayed in contests page...love playing here but ****!

81st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. freeplay bonus

Give away free $5-$10 on opening new acct

111th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Highlight the players that are currently playing

Highlight the players that are currently playing so that it's easier to see. If you have multiple contests going then its hard to figure out which ones are playing at the time

111th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 69th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I am playing your very cool Yahoo Cup- but it's just not very good to see who you have in your lineup when you want to edit. PLS fix!

Somehow you need a better setup for Yahoo Cup so I have an instant link to click to change/edit my lineup as news changes throughout the week. Your gui is just odd- and no-intuitive and it really hurts your product.

81st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. DFS Snake Drafts

You already have it for season long so why not have it for daily games. Need to do something to be different and no other site has snake drafts

81st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 81st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Daily Fantasy

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base