Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Black History Month is as RACIST as it goes!!!!

WHEN is White History Month?????

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. More options on publishers

First off, I know you could care less about our comments, but I have not objected to the publishers of various articles, but the content. If there is an objectional article from an otherwise legitimate news source, I want the option to object to the article, not the entire news source. **** Uservoice.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Biden will never be my President EVER

He is a communist he belongs in jail

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. You forgot Four Seasons Landscaping as a defining image of Trump admin.

Really, its the place I will always associate with Trump.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I'm SO tired of all of your headlines being about Trump. There is other news!!!!

Find other worthy news besides hyper focusing on Trump!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Lies

Another day, another bunch of B.S. propoganda! Is it possible for yahoo to stop making up stories or twisting them? Nobody's buying! It's not going to end well for you, just try to be honest for once, or does the truth hurt you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please stop lying about everything Trump. Just because our President called out the media as fake news you people have tried to run fake lyi

Please stop running fake lying articles. 70+ million people can see right through the B.S. and you will eventually lose face with everyone. All you are doing is justifying the Presidents comments that you are fake news..Grow up!! We are not as stupid as you think but yahoo is starting to look that way!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. An OP Ed section in the subject menu header

I do not miss the momentary satisfaction afforded by the visceral commentary; but, it does concern me that not one syllable of well-written op-ed is in evidence here and little if any subornation of tolerance of opinions other than those at Yahoo. I would suggest that a well displayed op-ed section in the banner menu might do wonders to bring back some patronage lost in the election cycle and at least give a much needed appearance of fair play. When your editors get a bit older, they will see the wisdom in this--after all, you cannot improve your argument in…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Yahoo sucks deeply

You report the most obnoxious lies, while ignoring actual news. And now that noone can comment, you're just happier than pigs in sht, aren't you? You are a disgrace to journalism and news in general. You remind me of the *** the Soviets used to put out in the 80s.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. God bless president donald trump if you dont know they wont tell you he keeps a poker face hes the fall guy

God bless president donald trp his family friend co-workers he is the fall guy because if you don't know they won't tell you! Because its classified he keeps a poker face he gives his heart and soul for his country God bless us all and get a clue he can't tell you everything because its classified he loves is all God bless us all

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. God blemess president donald trump first ladyelania y

God bless president donald Trump and first lady melana trump family friends co-workers God bless us all president Trump keeps a poker face becàuse he can't tell you what's really going on because its classified if you don't know they won't tell you because its classified

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Front page "feature" articles

Fewer features about how people look (i.e. wearing bikinis, at the beach, stuff that looks like ****), and more features with balanced true journalism where the reader determines acceptance or denial. In other words, include some conservative opinions on your features page.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. try borrowing current news and info from msn or someone . you keep showing the same stories for 3 or 4 days in a row

you need to update your current news and info. not show the same things for days

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. As the china virus was beginning

As the china virus was beginning, the democrits ONLY cared about the FAKE impeachment of President Trump for 4 years.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Specific topic/individual blocking of stories/articles

Please allow us to block topics/individual of stories/articles that we as readers find repugnant.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. BLM on header

You are seriously going to add a BLM page to your yahoo feed? Where is my WLM.... White Lives Matter??? This country is going to **** and business's like you and others are taking political sides and should not be doing this.. I am and will be dropping anything I have that deals with Yahoo!! DONE

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Change "Show less of" to "Show none of" and make it matter.

I have clicked the "Show less of" on Hello Giggles, Huff Post, LA Times and many many others, yet those are still the "sources" that fill my page. I don't want to see these propaganda pushing nonsense sites. Yesterday, as I scrolled down yahoo "news", the top 17 "sources" were all sites that I had already asked to see less of. I understand that yahoo has their biased agenda, as evidenced by the removal of the comment section, but it's frustrating to have a page full of hyperbolic garbage.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Why does "BLM" have its own page on your site?

If you bother to do any research at all into "BLM" you will see how corrupt and racist the organization is. Stop bowing to the virtue signaling b.s. and stand up against domestic terror groups like "BLM". You look completely foolish and weak willed to have such a page on your site. You should be completely ashamed at the cowardice and utter incompetence of your staff. To promote such a group, is to encourage racial division and racism in this country. They are not helping African Americans or any Americans, they are hurting us all. Do some actual research and…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Deceased celebrities

From the number of articles they print about some departed people, you'd think they were still around. But, nope, they've been gone for over twenty years, but they just won't let it go. Come on already, one dead celeb article PER WEEK maximum.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 9 11 13 28 29
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base