Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. If you are going to post race baiting articles at least let folks comment.

If you are going to personally attack every race but black folks to be "woke", the least you can do is let them defend themselves.

33rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. BRING BACK BABELFISH!!

We DESPERATELY need an alternative to Google Translate. They can't be trusted any longer. If you can't see the value in that, PLEASE PLEASE push the name and code out and make it public domain / open source so that other developers can pick up the ball and run with it. Ideally, You could resurrect it as an Open Source project hosted by Yahoo!

905th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Why when I'm scrolling down the headlines on important things like covid 10, does an article abou

Why when I'm scrolling down the different stories and trying to gather news, does a story of the Kardashians pop up. It's so freakin long and even after I'm done scrolling to the next story the video and audio keep going on it. Why? I'm not a fan. Please stop harassing us and bombarding us with their stupid stories. Keep on the entertainment section for those who want. I do not. This is why I switched to Google as my default. Yahoo is all about the controversies.

567th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 496th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 905th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 676th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. who is going to the first yahoo analist to pick apart the presidents speech tonight?

God bless America! Which one? If God was blessing us there would be no virus in the first place.

496th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Can you PLEASE stop hyping up every Corona Virus story?!? This is getting crazy and so much of it is exaggerated!!!!

Can you PLEASE stop hyping up every Corona Virus story?!? This is getting crazy and so much of it is exaggerated!!!!

176th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Start a new section or series of articles on Alternative Medicine (supplements, vitamins) topics may include anti-aging/aging reversal, di

There are dramatic advances in the alternative medicine yet vast majority of population knows nothing about them - most interesting are anti-aging/qging reversal supplements based on research by Prof Sinclair (harvard) or by means of using geroprotectors. Prevention or curing of diabetes by using chromium supplements, curing infectious deseases including coronavirus by using versions of vitamin C, cancer prevention by using quercetine etc, etc - the list of topics is endless. This is badly needed as the quality of US healthcare is rated as 37th in the World, while health of population is 72nd in the world. Just don't put…

1386th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. How about allowing us to change the background colors from white to a easier on eye color?

There is alot of people who HATE the white background you have because it HURTS one eyes to stay on your site for long, please let us change that at least!

905th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 371st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 676th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. acessibility for hearing disabled ! stop shrugging off the requests

accessible home page as required by law! STOP SHRUGGING OFF MY REQUESTS!!! I WILL NOT GO AWAY! CC YOUR VIDEOS! videos posted every day that do not comply with the accessibility laws!

676th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 1386th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. News from USA

News from the US.

905th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Stop with the UK news

I am in the USA not the UK. Their are far too many UK posts. Also when I click the show less UK new, it should not show them. Why have a feature that does not work. It is extremely irritating.

154th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Stop covering up my email with what's Trending On Yahoo Home Page. EVERY TIME I click on it the three stories highlighted are NOT there

It's clear you are NOT listening. Either do something or stop pretending. Every time I access my email it is blocked with a popup of what's trending on the Yahoo Home Page. I've repeatedly clicked on these stories and I am NOT taken directly to the story! I'm taken to the home page which has NONE of the three "trending" stories even listed anywhere. This is ridiculous. Get rid of that useless popup! I'm also fed up with clicking on requesting to see less from a specific "news" site and there is literally no change to how often that site…

905th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Please stop featuring UK news on the US Yahoo News page. European news should be found in the "world news" section.

UK news is not US news therefore should not be featured on Yahoo's most recent or top news page(s). Place it under world news please.

304th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Add Sinhala Language (Sri Lanka)

Please add Sinhala Language.

1386th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. New Childen's Book to enourage parents to read to their children

Please check out the new children's book at www.matchboxdreams.com and let me know if you would like more information on the book or the author. The book is designed to help parents set a consistent bedtime and to establish a tradition of reading to their children at bedtime.
    Doug Schwartz Santa Clara, CA

1386th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base