Skip to content

Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

636 results found

1. The Millennial article is wrong. I have Millennial's and they don't agree.

The Millennial article is wrong. I have Millennial Grandchildren, and they don't agree.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Your article is cr@p as usual

I don't care for Minaj but I do agree with her choice. Your article: "USA TODAY
    Stop with the nonsense: Just tell the truth about why you won't get a COVID vaccination" is complete and utter cr@p!!!

While it is true we do not know what is in many medications ( neither do you) the medications you mentioned in your cr@p article have been lab tested for side effects both short and long term. This vaccine hasn't!!!! We, or should I say you and all those getting this kill shot, are the lab rats used in the test!!! I will…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Fauci the rat should know

"Fauci warns of possible ‘monster’ variant of COVID if pandemic isn’t stamped out with vaccinations"

Fauci the rat should know, he is the one creating all the variants. The guy is a quack and knows nothing about his so called specialty. He is a fraud. He is a Gates flunky who is responsible, along with Gates, for the deaths of millions of innocent people. You put them both on a pedestal. Some day they will be kicked off their perch and be swinging in the wind, choking to death for their crimes!!! You too will held accountable. You may think…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Yahoo News Feed - Worst EVER

Just when you thought Yahoo was as bad as it could be, yahoo decides to change how the news feed works and gets exponentially worse. If I am scrolling and skip articles I dont want to read them. If I click on an article and go back to the feed I dont want to read the same article or see it again. Your new feature keeps showing the same articles over and over and over and over again. This is horrible and makes your site worse than it has ever been. Please remove this feature. It is useless recycling articles…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Scrolling Repeated News - Update

Recently you released a news feed feature that while scrolling down it continually reloads previously scrolled and passed articles. This happens whether I read the article or not. Its happening so much that if I scroll the whole home page news feed slowly but surely every article is one I have glanced over repeatedly and purposely didn't want to read and even shows ones that have been read. This is silly feature. At least add some more programming to the algorithm so it brings in "net new" news not something I passed cause I didnt want to read it. The…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Verizon, sell Yahoo to someone who knows how to read

It's amazing that I see the same story 15 rows down from where it was posted, on the same page.
    Is anyone at home?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Ed Asner

I can't believe that Ed Asner passed away on August 29th and I never saw this on the main page! I happened to eb watching "Up" where Asner voices Carl and searched for him. It was then that I knew he had just passed. Shame on Yahoo for putting tons and tons of COVID garbage all over the front page and not leaving space for things such as this. I am sick and tired of seeing COVID news 24/7/365. Real news is being swept under the rug. Come on Yahoo!. Stop this nonsense and report real news!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. ******** ******* ******* give us comments or die in a ******* fire

comments are not optional, they are required because nobody believes the ******** kikes in the media are saying

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I am very plaease at yahoo doing away with Bollywood and Indian news on yahoo front pages. thank you.

I am very pleased at yahoo doing away with Bollywood and Indian news on yahoo front pages. thank you

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 'We the people' simply ask Verizon, Yahoo!: "Is our FREE SPEECH under 'ATTACK!?'

With the recent "suspicious" 'politically biased' behavior by Verizon, Yahoo! to suddenly 'SHUTDOWN' Yahoo! Articles & Answers 'we the people' say..."YES!" Who does Verizon, Yahoo! think they are, an over privileged utopia, elysium, free mason, illuminaughty (yes very naughty) 'secret society' platform who think they are 'above the law' & above the Constitution to 'SHUT OUT' our 'FREE SPEECH!?' We HIGHLY believe that under their current moderation policy they are committing "moderation ABUSE" against any 'ideology' that goes against their biased 'rhetoric or narrative!' Can we all agree that our Constitutional 1st amendment was designed to be "AT ALL TIMES"…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. please filter out and remove all stories about masks, vaccines, covid, social distancing and lockdowns. Or, give us the option to remove it.

Please filter out and remove all stories about masks, vaccines, covid, social distancing and lockdowns. Or, give us the option to remove it. Right now, 90% of the "news" stories are extremely heated opinions, which appear to be propaganda instead of reporting the news as facts. If you cant report the news like a newscaster (un-biased, un-opinionated, un-political), then allow the end user to disable all COVID topics.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. They are going to kill us all no matter what.

"Moderna conducting first human trials of HIV vaccine using mRNA technology"

The inventor of mRNA has stated that it is never, ever, to be used on humans under any circumstances. His warning is being totally ignored. He warned that it will kill anyone who takes such a shot and you know this. You are pushing death on the global masses. You, along with Fauci, Bill Gates, Soros, CDC, WHO etc think you have the right to choose who lives in your future world and who doesn't. It is so obvious what is really going on here yet the blind who…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Already starting in on 2024 with lies.

Your article: "2024 odds slide for Biden, Harris; Harris leads Trump by 2%" is a total joke. We all know the truth now. Neither Biden or Harris come close to Trump now or in the future!!! You guys are nothing but a CIA tool for propaganda. We all know that there was widespread cheating in the last election and that Trump indeed won by a huge margin. But go ahead, keep lying. Keep showing us false polls. Maybe you will sway some of the weak minded to change their side. I for sure won't be one of them. You're a…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Whatever Biden says we can trust. Right.....

"Biden mandates COVID vaccines for nursing-home workers, promises booster shots will be ‘easy’"

He's the same **** who said if you get two shots you would be fully vaccinated and not need to wear a mask anymore. Now he's pushing boosters. How many shots will we need before we are fully protected? Twenty, thirty forty? I am already fully protected with my God given immune system. No ***** for me thank you. My body is free from the Fauci/Gates death shot and will be til the day I die!!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. My home page is getting strange stories from strange sources

I've noticed i am getting strange stories from strange sources. Please only send me credible stories from credible news sources. I only want the facts or stories and opinions from credible sources. No more junk please!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. OH REALLY you claim, "Let's take your Yahoo! experience to the next level!?"

This statement was just made by Verizon, Yahoo!: "Take your Yahoo! experience to the next level." Oh yes indeed by all means 'WE THE PEOPLE' HIGHLY insist by DEMAND we "take your Yahoo! experience to the NEXT LEVEL!" Starting with our constitutional 1st amendment 'RIGHTS' to 'FREE SPEECH' on the 'platform!' Therefore if Yahoo! Articles do return with the comments, we do BELIEVE our 'comments & opinions' have the 'RIGHT' to 'FREE SPEECH' to agree or disagree, to approve or disapprove, to accept or not accept the subject matter! PLEASE NO MORE GAMES YOU CANNOT FOOL US USERS FOR MUCH…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. May we suggest that Verizon, Yahoo! 'STOP' being such a politically biased, ONE SIDED, radical extremist narrative!?

"YOU CANNOT FOOL US USERS FOR MUCH LONGER!" Isn't the above rhetoric or narrative what caused the 'SHUTDOWN' of Yahoo! Articles & Answers in the first place!? Lately there has been a 'MAJOR PROBLEM' with 'FREE SPEECH' on platforms! 'We the people' suggest just give 'EVERYONE' their constitutional 1st amendment rights to 'free speech' on the platform! Far left, far right, liberal, conservative, democrat or republican! Our comments & opinions have the 'RIGHT' to agree or disagree! We have the 'RIGHT' to approve or disapprove! For this reason we should SIGN into LAW to make it LAW our 'FREE SPEECH'…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. bring back the comments

It’s wildly popular and I enjoy reading differing opinions and see how they mesh with the articles I read

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)