Skip to content

Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

453 results found

1. Just when you think that Yahoo's censors can't get any more mindlessly ridiculous, they block posting the following comment

When attempting to comment on Yahoo's article:
    ~ "NASA discovers mysterious balanced rock on Mars, igniting debate over how it happened"

"Finally, proof that the aliens who traveled to Earth also visited mars...

this is just like the cairns found all along the North Shore of Lake Superior"

Yahoo decided to block posting it.
    I guess "igniting debate over how it happened" is only if Yahoo agrees with your theory or opinion

Perhaps Yahoo's censors should find a more fitting job like becoming a doorman at a burger joint and screening potential customers

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Nasty and disgusting

You flagged my comment cause I said I don’t want my Kids to be groomed. wow yahoo is a disgusting co. That wants to expose children to perversions and sexualize them. Nasty

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Quit Supporting Democrats and Liberal's Attempt to Silence Opinions

Quit supporting Democrats and Liberal's attempt to silence opinions and free speech. You will never be able to prevent someone from being offended. In fact I am deeply offended by the fact you continue to turn off comments in favor of a small minority that spend a majority of their lives offended the moment they wake up.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I hope you are listening but will you answer my question?

Why was my reply concerning Puerto Rico statehood rejected? The Republican Party platform has stated since at least 2000. "We support the right of the United States citizens of Puerto Rico to be admitted to the Union as a fully sovereign state after they freely so determine." Now here's my suggestion.....stop this nonsense. There's absolutely no reason for this reply to have been rejected according to your own community guidelines.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Class action lawsuits against Yahoo for flooding people's news feeds with articles from media companies on the manage publishers list

Class action lawsuits against Yahoo for flooding people's news feeds with articles from media companies on the manage publishers list.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Yahoo. I am very disappointed that you allowed the title "f****** incredible..." to enter your sports homepage. Not expected, Yahoo.Not coo

Please do not reference swear words in you sports titles. I would have never expected this from you and it is not cool. I was surprised to see that Yahoo has moved in this direction and I am considering not using yahoo anymore as a result. Not cool.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Fucl you yahoo!

Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting. Temporary is a construct. Define temporary! Is three years temporary" Is my lifetime temporary! Hopefully, yours is. I will live to see the day when Yahoo sucks the big one....and I'm 75. I've seen your trash, and I will outlive your trash! Bye, bye Yahoo! Your time has been due to die on the vine!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Hey dumbasses at yahoo

Use my activity to make my content on Yahoo more relevant:

OFF. If I don't play into your games about what Yahoo thinks is relavant, don't think you screwy articles or ad are going to make me join the disposed rhectoric of people that hide behind curtains! One day, I hope soon, you will grow up and get off your fat ***** and do something good in the world. Hatred, biases, Hitler-tactics will only gain you reprecussions. Seems that is why yahoo hides from the media without showing faces to the idiots behind the masks~! We will locate you one…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. For email password retrieval when losing access to the old phone number have option to type old phone number for verification

For people trying to retrieve there password but no longer have access to old number give option to type old number on file as verification

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. ******** FOR FORCING ME TO CHANGE MY PASSWORD FOR YOUR ****** MAIL !!! ******** AGAIN!

******** FOR FORCING ME TO CHANGE MY PASSWORD FOR YOUR ****** MAIL !!! ******** AGAIN! ******** FOR FORCING ME TO CHANGE MY PASSWORD FOR YOUR ****** MAIL !!! ******** AGAIN! ******** FOR FORCING ME TO CHANGE MY PASSWORD FOR YOUR ****** MAIL !!! ******** AGAIN! ******** FOR FORCING ME TO CHANGE MY PASSWORD FOR YOUR ****** MAIL !!! ******** AGAIN! ******** FOR FORCING ME TO CHANGE MY PASSWORD FOR YOUR ****** MAIL !!! ******** AGAIN! ******** FOR FORCING ME TO CHANGE MY PASSWORD FOR YOUR ****** MAIL !!! ******** AGAIN! ******** FOR FORCING ME TO CHANGE MY PASSWORD FOR YOUR…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Stop showing recurring stories- they are exact duplicates

It's not like you respond to anyone but here goes: you stopped the carousel with the stories and now you can't seem to manage to get more than 10 -15 stories - not really articles - mostly pics of chics in bikinis - but to have the same dumb stories on a loop is very poor management of the site. You really are not a good source for information.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Why doesn't Yahoo want us posting after the story? Would like to know whats going on

Try to figure out why Yahoo doesn't want us posting after a story, can you please explain this?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Restoring the old homepage

The new version of the homepage is quite a downgrade from the previous version, the lack of borders makes everything blend together and the random placements of all the news stories is a far worse way to browse than the regular link by link the previous version had. Also things have gone too far minimalist in the aesthetic and make everything feel dull, blank, and lifeless. If there is a way to revert to the previous home page Yahoo needs to make that far more visible because this new homepage is a mess...

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The Germans are still in charge!

Define temporary! Dumbasses! If we are talking about eternity, then yes, your illegal actions are temporary. But know when all else filters our, you will have a hard time keeping the people you have as users because you didn't address their needs, you vomited in the bucket with your bosses!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Yahoo Community Guidelines - yahoo cowards

Yahoo cowards won't allow REAL talk on message boards. To many thin skinned users and YAHOO has no backbone.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. i will give you a hint i live in Kentuck and you keep send sports reports from 3-5 -10 thousand miles away why not just stick to my state pl

as i said i only want to see sports storys from my state not some unknown team thousands of miles away i know you can do better than this

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Please excuse me, you have far better things to do than to listen to me rattle on. I was curious who was polled for the best and worst

I was actually curious who was polled for the best and worst anchors. I am a US Army Veteran, and for any US Soldier who has been in the field, there is Stars and Stripes and CNN, so who participated the the very one sided review of the best and worst Anchors?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base