Hi, please share your suggestions, we are listening

What the neck with news story that just tease then want you to pay to subscribe. Quit post them or do they pay you to put them there

Quit peddling news paper subscription , if it is not a full news article that can be read with out subscribing & paying quit posting it . Your browser is starting to suck . There are others sites we can use & read to get news . How big are your lick backs from Miami & the Boston Globe ? Enough

49th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
John Dietz shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Jessica Banker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, SO sick of clicking on an article to only have to click on a link, to be told I have met my views and need to pay. Either pay for your own writers or don't post the article.

• Concerned commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Um.. search Google for another source, clear your cookies, use a different browser or pay for a higher standard of journalism. There ya go.. see how easy that is? No need for a big dollar sign either. There's this thing called a byline. Perhaps you learned about that in school, not. Bylines tell you who wrote the article and the source. Right at the very top of the article. Jeez... educate yourself please.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Don't take me to some other half assed site when I sign in after reading an article.

• John Dietz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Come on with the **** news subscribe to finish reading this story stuff . Get rid of them or are you getting kick backs from them , the news that you have to subscribe & pay for gets more promos than anything else . It is also free on other sites & better reported . In stead or searching to finish a story we could just quit using yahoo. What do you have that is better than google or Firefox anyway

• [Deleted User] commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Delete articles we wish not to see, over and over again! I get it, some woman needs to prove her woman-ness by ****** feeding in public. Don’t care! Don’t care about the amount of anti Trump on yahoo either. Tired of the **********’s...and their well paid drama. Don’t care!

• paul hamel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Tired of seeing interest in one of your articles and finding our I have to pay to finish...Miami Herald and Washington Post and others are making me wary of yahoo....please quit featuring articles from them or at least put a big dollar sign on the top of the teaser so we can skip it...

Feedback and Knowledge Base