Hi, please share your suggestions, we are listening

Your posts are mostly anti-Trump, anti-Republican, anti-Christian, pro-media, pro-Democrat, pro-celebrity, pro-sports. Are you unbias?

Your posts are mostly anti-Trump, anti-Republican, anti-Christian, pro-media, pro-Democrat, pro-celebrity, pro-sports. Are you unbias?

18th ranked
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Pattie Zanders shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

26 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Robert Hellam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As somebody else remarked, I was just about to make a similar comment when I noticed this. I was prompted to go to this page and comment because every time I delete my e-mail trash or Spam certain Yahoo videos come up. The one with Alyssa Milano was obviously biased in her favor, as if she and her leftist views were beyond criticism. In high-school journalism class we were taught that objectivity was the goal. It's not a goal for pretend "mainstream" journalists anymore. Why not try to write news articles in such a way that no one could tell the personal views of the writer?

• JJ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just because someone doesn't hold the same beliefs as you, doesn't necessarily mean they aren't unbiased. It could mean that you're the one that's biased. It's something to think about. No one is right all the time.

• CONNIE WEATHERSBY commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Between the internet and liberal cable media, it's apparent that these companies (including Yahoo) are are biased against President. Please be aware, millions of people, love President Trump and agree and endorse his policies. I sick of seeing anti-Trump rants everywhere. Just because young impressionable residents(many not citizens) and old Democrats hoping to occupy the White House. The President is doing an amazing job despite the interference of stupid liberal media.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yep. Yahoo's "news" is a disgrace. Endless garbage "stories," from Puff Po and friends. Completely lunatic and content free.

• Reese Hawkin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

THANK YOU! I was going to write this exact same complaint when I noticed this thread. I didn't even vote for Trump, but today, 5 of the top 7 stories on the Yahoo! main page were anti-Trump (directly) and about completely non-controversial topics...they were just plastered up there to bag on the guy without any context, real substance, and/or rebuttals. This site and its contributors are total garbage, and this much bitter, divisive politics is unethical and un-American; the media seems contented to create more and more discord among the people rather than reporting on the truth.

of course they are not unbiased.... this is one of the worst sites on the planet for news... I would never come here except for my fantasy baseball league. Total garbage

• John Roderick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is true. There is a huge imbalance and bias regarding "progressive" and "conservative" topics. It would be great if there were a more balanced and equal approach to reports, articles, and coverage. Not everyone leans to extremes.

• Aaron Schenone commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

all you morons aren't happy unless breibart and national review is the only thing on yahoo. These are just as extreme and biased as the organizations you want to remove. Take your partisan bias to the polls stop whining on meaningless forums

• Mark Style commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I completely disagree with this post by Pattie. I think Yahoo articles are fair and unbiased. If the articles about Trump seem to be unfair maybe Trump should act more like a president

• Alan T commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey yahoo, how many ******** kardashian articles do we need?! In case you don't notice most people can't stand that disgusting group of talentless idiots! Stop putting multiple stories up about them and every thing they do. WE DO NOT CARE!

this site is a disgrace! No one is capable of presenting an objective position!

• ch commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'll agree they're pro sports. They people they talk about aren't 'celebrities' for the most part, though they like to think they are. For the rest, you're just delusional.

I see all the user comments, but are there any reply's from yahoo themselves? Editors? Writers? Bet they don't even see these.

• Chris Lowel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Okay, so Yahoo gave away every user account to the Russians for free. So what if the has stock tanked. So what if Yahoo is one gleefully rancid censorfest.

Folks, Yahoo and mega scammer AOL are partners in crime. AOL owns HuffPost. Its our own fault if we keep hanging out in this yellow news cesspool.

I have to agree. I'm no Trump fan but good grief.... Enough of the Kardashians, Meghan Markle, Ariana Grande and other twits. I'm sick to death of reading headlines that bash the Catholic Church, the US and conservative people. I've blocked Huff POS News, Cosmo, and more. A few more weeks of this and I'll move every email from Yahoo to Gmail.

• Robert Miller commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am not pro or anti-Trump, this just an observation. I agree that I generally find more left-leaning content on Yahoo's site and generally went to other news platforms as a result. Today, I was looking to see if there was news on AOC's impact on Amazon not moving to New York

I am really sick of seeing the "Kamala Harris for President" ad in my email feed. Enough already!

• Wild Cat commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can I block yahoo news stories from my email inbox? I check my inbox for emails and not fake or biased news coverage.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base