The new format sucks!!!!!! If I can't switch back I will find a new homepage.
Allow the customers to switch back. There is not one post here or on the net that says that someone likes the new format
Thank you for the feedback! We do have an option to revert back to the previous version. At the top of the page you should see a purple banner. Within that banner you would need to click on "Old Version" or you'll see an option saying return to yahoo.com. For additional support please visit help.yahoo.com
-
Kida Whelan
commented
Give us an option to shut off the "____ day streak" that pops up when yahoo is opened. It's annoying enough that I'm considering abandoning this email. Literally no one cares how many days in a row they've opened your website.
-
Vitus Was
commented
Very bad last update. No way how to change language, invconvenient way to switch accounts
-
Dinusha Wijerathne
commented
The new Yahoo Mail screen appearance is not user-friendly and very hard to use. Moreover, I cannot read the mail completely, as some parts of the mail do not show on the screen, and it cannot be dragged by the mouse to view it on the screen.
I think this new look is a headache for me.
Therefore, I need to change this appearance to the previous mode very soon. -
Neil Chatt
commented
September 26th 2025
Recently in the UK, your webpage layout for yahoo.com has changed - for the worse!
Get rid of your new page layout and revert to the old one. If that is not possible, then at least give people the choice of the layout they prefer.
-
Cabo Jack
commented
Revert to Old Version where we are able to customize number of columns and content.
-
Zoom Tribe
commented
Your weather location software sucks! I'm currently in Elmhurst, Illinois but weather is for Ashburn. Doesn't have what state - VA? GA? When I click on it, it says my current location is Milltown! When I click on Milltown to open Maps, it takes me to Milltown, NJ! But your url says Milltown, Wisconsin! WTF! Why not just make your homepage customizable or at least let me set my current location!
-
phil creech
commented
Go back to the previous layout and give me back the ability to stop seeing websites that are not relevant to me.
-
steve fisher
commented
i can't understand the NEW yahoo. should i scoop out half my brain to make it more understandable?
-
Jason Paiva
commented
Absolutely HATE the new homepage layout. What the ****? The old one wasn't broken. Hate it, Hate it HATE IT. I want to switch back but can't seem to fnnd an option. Just tryimg to scrollmto the bottom and click 'feedback' is almost impossible. Change it back.
-
Peter Attree
commented
new format is vomit inducing
-
Bob Henry
commented
Have option to go back to OLD yahoo home page. HATE the new one
-
Christine Bigness
commented
I am a elderly lady who wants to switch back to the Classic Yahoo Homepage. "Help" tells me the link is near the top of Yahoo homepage but there is no link there. the new homepage is to complicated with alot of stuff I am not interested in and to confusing for me. Please tell me how I can switch back Please.
-
Dianna Widhalm
commented
i want to go back to the old classic yahoo homepage but i can't find a link for it.
-
T R
commented
The new layout stinks. Thanks for giving me another reason (along with the useless irrelevant articles) to avoid using Yahoo. As soon as I migrate my email accounts I won't be back.
-
Jack Carey
commented
Yahoo's new format is so cumbersom that it seldome loads properly
-
thomas mathis
commented
This new home page sucks! If it aint broke dont fix it! Tell whatever gen z person that created it that people hate change!
-
Richard Broome
commented
Return to the old site. This new one sucks ***.
-
carly yvette
commented
how in the world did you manage to make the homepage worse than it already was... disaster!!!
-
Bob Henry
commented
Reinstate the option to go back to the OLD format.
MSN has ***.
Why don't you ?
Hate new format -
Bob Henry
commented
Reinstate the option to go back to the OLD Home Page.
MSN has it, Why don't you.
Make your users happy.