degradation
Many years ago the design of the mailbox was nice, I could select various designs like green with plants or with car or with something else, it was very nice and when i was looking at my mailbox tab I was feeling good, then you changed it to just ugly colors, I was very frustrated, I chose an ugly green color (ugly compared with the previous design). Now I just asked your chatbot, which is, by the way, is unable to give understandable clear instructions) and it told me that there are no options in the new design to choose a background picture/color. Why are you doing this? Who asked you about changes? I did not. I want those background pictures back. I am your user and this is my request. Why are you gradually degrading the desing making it soulless and ugly? This is not an improvement, this is degradation.