Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. So sick of yahoo and their liberal propaganda

So sick of yahoo and their liberal propaganda. . .I tell them I don't want them to stream yahoo, guardian, salon and the like in my news feed and they still post them. Shove your leftist opinions...

676th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. There are better options for president than the Democrat or Republican candidate.

Try talking about the Libertarian candidate that is on the ballot in all 50 states. People need to know that they don't have to vote for the lesser of two evils.

676th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Stop showing Huffington Post articles once I have selected to stop seeing their ads!

I have selected to stop seeing Huffington Post articles and it seems that I see more now than before

567th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. The Oath conglomerate is ramping up attack articles on the President in order to sway the 2020 election

The Oath (Verizon, Yahoo and huffpost) conglomerate is ramping up attack articles on the President in order to sway the 2020 election, while at the same time removing comments so that conservatives cannot rebut their obvious biased opinions! When will they hold themselves accountable to the public?

567th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Yahoo pulled the comments because 90% of their stories are fiction from Huffington Post, Business Insider, or deviates from the LA Times.

This thing, Yahoo, used to be a news service but that ended years ago. They used to actually cover sports. Now, all you read is how shameful it is that everybody is not kneeling. You could get movie reviews and actually leave your own review. Now, we get a diatribe about how great it is that a movie had two transgender people and three gays. I don't care about inclusion if the thing stinks. There used to be actual NEWS in Yahoo and some was picked up from local outlets without being sanitized. Now, if a white guy does something…

567th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Yahoo could stop being so biased!

It is sad the people at Yahoo continue to push a one sided agenda for the liberal left of this country! All the "articles" posted are opinion pieces by leftist people who have no facts. Then you turn off commenting so that your propaganda cant be disputed!!!! Im done with Yahoo. I have held my yahoo email for 10+ years, but no more. I will switch to a different email service and find a new homepage!!!!!!!

676th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 676th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Bring back comments to keep the writers honest.

Bring back comments to keep the writers of the articles honest.
    Just so you are aware, there are over 10,000 individuals that are boycotting Yahoo for removing one's ability to comment on poorly written articles. Don't take the silent majority for granted.

676th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Whoops, Trump did it again — the same blackmail scheme that got him impeached

This lie is outrageous!!! Outrageous!!!! Salon - a lying and bigoted liberal rag - should be ashamed of themselves for even publishing such a lie based piece of trash. Trump did not blackmail anyone. All who have common sense know that the phone call had no blackmail component at all. None. And we also know that Col. Vindman was the disgruntled individual who was on the call and was not pleased with the president's policy and went to Eric C. the whistleblower who went to Adam Shiff to start an impeachment hearing. We also know where that went as well.…

906th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Please write articles on Jo Jorgensen

I have never seen an article on Jo Jorgensen for President. There should be more coverage on all candidates in a free country, hiding the fact makes it seem like Yahoo News is taking sides.

906th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Where are the headlines for Mideast Peace Agreements

Instead of slamming the President 100% of the time in an attempt to sway the 2020 election; how about giving credit where credit is due! He brokered peace between Israel, Bahrain and the UAE and brokered a peace agreement between Serbia and Kosovo. . .WTH is wrong with you liberals. . .this is a great event!

676th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 9/11

You make NO mention of todays remembrances for our victimes of that horrible day...WHY???

906th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Yahoo is doing everything in their power to disparage the President. . .NOT WORKING

I want the Oath conglomerate (yahoo and huffpost) to know that the American people are on to their attempts to sway the election with all of your leftist lies and disinformation. When Trump is reelected there will be a reckoning. . .the liberal media will pay for the hate they have spewed over the last 4 years. It is media organizations such as you that have caused all the problems in this country. Be prepared for the American people to call for accountability of the press both fiscally and criminally!

676th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 567th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 567th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Florida's Latino voters being bombarded with right-wing misinformation, experts and advocates say [Good Morning America]

So, what the lying liberal media is saying that a laptop that is confirmed to be Hunter Biden's laptop and all of the incriminating emails and photos on it is misinformation. Liars. The intelligence community has already confirmed the information on the laptop IS NOT Russia propaganda but real. What the mainstream media and big tech and dems are upset about is their candidate - Joe Biden - has been outed as the criminal, pay-for-play hack that he is. He should be investigated and not allowed to even run as a candidate. Period.

906th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Why is commenting still turned off, after over a month of "temporary" disabling?

You've turned yourself from a forum of ideas as just another media outlet. It's clear you don't have a strategy to do whatever it is you intend besides just shutting the voice of your users down. It's a sad ending, but its the one you chose. Domage.

676th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. If you're listening!!!

We want back the comments. I have a feeling you will wait till after the election to do this. Unfair that you don't want to do your jobs and take the easy way out.

676th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Fairness and option to comment

Hey, we all know that YAHOO is mostly democrat and left leaning employees. BUT.. being conservative and a republican.. I am not able to comment on anything that I know is a lie put out by yahoo to make Biden look great and President Trump a ***. Put back the comment section.. Thought this was a free country.. or certainly is supposed to be. Shame on you people for being biased..

906th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1st Amendment Lost?

Our First Amendment is under attack by social media giants! CENSORSHIP of ideas in America is NOT WELCOME.

I agree with the Democrats and Republicans that the protection enjoyed by these companies (230) must be curtailed or in fact eliminated.
    I believe that these giants need to be broken up as well!

We are a country of LAW and Order which is being degraded by the factual bias and censorship propagated by these very biased giants.
    I as many Americans want honesty and integrity in our politics. We demand that these companies including YAHOO return the power to decide back…

1387th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base