Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Everyday black victim stories at the hands of whites is too much. The agenda you push is bad for the USA!

The everyday black victim stories by whites is too much. Everyone out there knows whites are the victims of blacks more frequently, so why do you continue to push the racist agenda Yahoo? What is the end game, blacks oppress and rule whites? Trust me, you don't want that! Remember slavery? It will happen in reverse, is that what you want Yahoo?

303rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Biased News Reporting

We had a good jobs report today and the only place I saw it was in Yahoo Finance. Don't want the general public to know these things do you? But you had plenty of your anti-Trump articles. Even CNN ran the job news.

366th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. BLM

You've been removing my request for removing the BLM references at the top of my Yahoo page & having BLM ranked #1 in the trending box. Remove these things now as promoting a violent racist Marxist group is patently offensive.. I will post this every day.

366th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Make news articles shareable to multiple platforms again

I'll be making one of the other sites that still has this feature my new homepage.

366th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Celebrities opinions. Who cares. It is sad that people think they are important.

Too many celebrity opinions. I do not care what they say.

185th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Why am I getting so much UK news? I am in the USA.

Why so much UK news, I am in the USA?

224th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Please stop making images of ****** predators (Weinstein, Epstein) front and center on your news homepage.

I get that news is news and that it isn't always happy. That said, I am SO TIRED of seeing the largest image on the homepage as the tiniest development in the case of badly behaving men. Feature the women who spoke out against them, the judge, the other side, a DIFFERENT STORY. Any of these instead of every possible tiny shred of new information in the play by play with their large, prominent mug.

366th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Stop with the dead children

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE stop with the articles about dead children, everyday there are posts about dead kids, these articles can not be found on any other news outlets. I use Yahoo.com for my news because it seems politically unbiased and very user friendly. I have 2 young kids and these headlines are just useless and I do not see the need to post them. News about kidnapped or missing, sure, i see the need for those. BUT PLEASE STOP WITH THE WORLD WIDE "NEWS" about dead kids!!!! nobody needs these depressing articles in their life. Even the headline about the…

366th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Improve Church Listings on Yahoo Search

In doing a search for “churches of Christ in Montgomery, al, not only did one answer take me to Montgomery, md (Maryland), but most of the listings misidentified the congregations. I don’t expect people who design search engines to be experts in religious doctrines. Nevertheless, I don’t understand why most of the congregations are sub-identified as “Methodist Church.” Believe me, all the members of these assemblies would be very surprised—and many, very dissatisfied—to find themselves labeled Methodists.

I suspect that other major errors like these may appear for other religious groups. I recommend that you seek expert imput.

303rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. REMOVE THIS VIDEO, PLEASE!

No normal YAHOO! subscriber wants to watch this HORRIBLE VIDEO of the suffocating RAY on the Fishing deck, please REMOVE this video!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/strange-sea-creature-baffles-coney-133943944.html

366th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Disable comments

Commenting should be disabled. I see nothing but hateful/hurtful speech with a sprinkling of nice comments. An article posted of a woman being saved from an icy death has turned into who can make a bigger joke about the woman's weight: https://www.yahoo.com/gma/woman-rescued-icy-waters-falling-while-fishing-162157592--abc-news-topstories.html

366th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Getting behind on the good news

You are getting behind on the good news. Go to other sites and you can get the news you deserve, and news that is up to date.

451st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. trigger warning

Many of your stories need a trigger warning. We should be able to filter out certain emotionally upsetting stories. Yes, it is the world of news these days, but hearing a dying baby elephant cry, a child shot while hunting, or reading more about the koalas is heart breaking - even just reading the titles that pop up can be difficult. Therefore, I don't want to see these emotionally charged subjects when I just need to check my email. Would be great to have it more separate.

303rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. The Yahoo Homepage should NOT have inappropriate video running.

It's not appropriate to have the homepage feature running video of a man being beaten. Not on the street or in the subway. It should be contained within the story if you click on it.

366th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Please take down the pictures of a junk in my face down from the wall over the DJ's shoulders on The Xchange Rate Show. It's so offensive!

Please take down the pictures of a junk in my face down from the wall over the DJ's shoulders on The Xchange Rate Show. It's so offensive!

366th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 224th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 195th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. take the message scroll up to restore default view off

take the message scroll up to restore default view off

303rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Journalistic integrity

How is it that there is credible reporting that Trump may have committed treason and yet all of your lead stories are about stupid celebrity gossip? You are really dropping the ball.

303rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Stop Allowing Videos In Comments

Some posters include flashy videos that are very distracting. Please disable that.

202nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base