Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. YAHOO IS TOTALLY BIASED

YOU GUYS ARE A TOTAL DISCRACE TO REPORTING!!!!

155th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. This is directed at the White House and it's ammouncement that when the Justice

Breyer Retires you will nominate a Black woman to fill his slot. So it does
    seem that it is a done deal. What I am hoping is that the winds of change
    would start turning in the direction of throwing every one in the pot who
    are superiorly fitting for that honor and than we would pick that name out
    or that randomly. I have come to this suggestion with much aforethought
    because minorities have not fared well in our society. But one way we
    can start to even the game up will be look at everyone for everything.
    Me,…

218th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Fire your writers... They are garbage, opinion writing trash bags. There isn't a single journalist in the bunch.

How are you not censored for ACTUAL misinformation hit pieces with zero facts to back up your claims?? I come to your articles for a laugh.. not actual news.

155th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 155th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Every Yahoo article has a taint of Liberalism. Go woke, go broke. Yahoo sucks.

Every Yahoo article has a taint of Liberalism. Go woke, go broke. Yahoo sucks.

155th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. New York voters are licky to have a strong governor that has the backs of the people

who live in NY. Her mandates were the right move to do what we can do
    deter this visus and all the variants. I'm glad to see that she is goiing to
    fight this dicision because if she dows not have the power who does.
    This country got off on the wrong foot from the beginning of this Pandemic and it is still haunting us - THE GHOST OF A FORMER PRESIDENT IS STILL HAUNTING THIS COUNTRY. So many people
    are refusing to send the former to where he belongs because everyone
    is living off the delusion of the FORMERS…

155th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Comment's should be allowed or you should quit posting one sided articles

You say you are for a safe environment yet you publish article after article attacking those with a more conservative viewpoint and then do not allow for those attacked to have their opinions written and heard. Just like every major media source today, you have an agenda to push a narrative and anyone who disagrees is silenced. it's shameful.

155th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. STOP PROMOTING ANTI-COVID BEHAVIORS

Stop promoting anti-covid behaviors. You are aiding the spread. Just stop it. Be responsible for a change and understand what you are doing. You're giving legitimacy to lunacy. JUST STOP IT. You want to know why hospitals are full? It's because publications like Yahoo and USAToday continue to promote anti-covid lies. Just STOP GASLIGHTING your readers. We are not dumb. Become part of the solution... AMERICA IS WOEFULLY UNVACCINATED - or part of the problem... PROMOTE ANTI-VACCINATION.

CHOICES

155th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Yahoo is turning me off!

We are in the middle of a pandemic with SO MUCH FALSE INFORMATION FREELY POSTED AND YAHOO IS ALSO TO BLAME!

As a grocery store worker in distress every work day, I don't want to see mistruths about masks because too many people believe it and Yahoo is promoting the lies too by advertising these lies.
    Yahoo used to be more credible but now seem infected by whatever has infected a lot of people that believe and spread these lies. Masks do work and we ALL NEED TO WEAR THEM TO BE EFFECTIVE! EVERYONE MUST WEAR THEM! LOOK AT THE…

155th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Your censorship has become ridiculous. Can't even VOTE for comments against it!

Stop censoring your readers. What are you without them?

155th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 155th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 155th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. **** YAHOO

**** ELITES & NEW WORLD ORDER

155th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Headline Healthcare costs rise despite obama care?????????????????????

Are you blind deaf and dumb or you just think everyone else is? Health care costs for those who've paid attention are out of control BECAUSE of your phony "obamacare'....what a massive load of fly infested BS!

155th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. President Biden is the worse President we've had in the entire history of elected Presidents. He doesn't have a clue as to what's going on.

President Biden is the worse President we've had in the entire history of elected President's. He's senile and unqualified to be President; he doesn't have a clue as to what's going on negatively in this country and what to do about it. But, I'd hate to see him give up his Presidency for Kamala Harris to take over....if that happens, I'm moving to Slovenia.

143rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I log on to yahoo news each day just to see what you're lying about.

Yahoo promotes racism, lies, and supports the democratic party which is a communist party. STOP IT.

139th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I do not know what got this going to day, it has been bad already but today THE HILL

with the reporters has let loose on Pres. Biden, article after article slamming Pres. Biden and showing no balance at all, just plain nailing
    him for everything. He has been the cause of the nation in divide, he
    has had wildly unrealistic expectations, he has been blamed for every
    thing with very little balance talking about how the GOP and some of the Democrats have road blocked what he has tried to do.I have decided to stop reading anything that comes out of THE HILL because
    they have carried this way too far and with no respect for the truth.

155th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 155th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. need to bring comments

Different opinion's is much better

143rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. clarification of the Yahoo terms and agreement.

What term did I violate with this post? I need to know so we can keep from having the same issue. However I want to express my deepest disagreement with your view that I violated Yahoo's terms. Maybe "have a fit" might be better but are we splitting hairs here? "Your comment on Jimmy Kimmel Spots The Moment ‘Desperate’ Trump Was Triggered By A Onetime Ally has been rejected as it contains content that is in breach of our community guidelines."

Posted 1/13/2022, 15:10

Trump is going to have a stroke over this video........funny, funny, funny!

155th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base