Skip to content

Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

587 results found

1. Wrong Advertisement

Wrong Advertisement. Investment Guru - Shows David Muir - meet his better half. I went thru the entire site, he was not featured. Wasted my time.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Small business impacted by the shutdown

The US gave out PPP loans to pretty much any company last year and it was taken advantage of.
    For small companies that use Gig workers (consultants) they didn’t qualify for the loan. I have seen many small businesses closing up now.
    With small businesses making up the majority of companies in the US, one would think that they would come back out with a PPP focusing just on them.
    If we stay on this road, we will see 20/25% of those businesses disappear.
    Remember, they buy from mid to large companies for many of their products or utilize their…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Investigative Journalism

An idea for an entertainment article- Just read your article about the shocking Melanie C elimination from Dancing with the Stars. After reading comments from many online platforms many people think this show is rigged. And after the last two weeks of eliminations, it's kind of becoming obvious. Yahoo writers have the platform to bring awareness. Viewers have the right to know the number of votes! Why is that hidden? Why no transparency? Why is the show so obvious in who it wants to win? It goes for all the reality shows really. I think it would make for a…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. bring back the comments

It’s wildly popular and I enjoy reading differing opinions and see how they mesh with the articles I read

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Correct story about SS increase. It's NOT a WINDFALL

Correct story about SS increase. Let them know it's NOT a WINDFALL. All other increases (food, rent, electric, internet/cable, medicare cost) take any increase away.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Put the comments back.

You need to put the comments back. We have a right to make our opinions known just as you have by removing the comments with a survey. Just because most people don't agree with YAHOO and their stories is no reason to stop. Stop trying to influence the people and let them make up their own minds. TRUMP IN 2020

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Where is the new about massive immigration happening in this country right now?

Where is the new about massive immigration happening in this country right now? If you don't start reporting, we are going to stop reading your site. Also, we don't want your opinion, only the facts. Thanks

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Why do I have to join to read a story.

Wanted to read an interesting article. Started to read it, but, couldn't continue because they wanted me to pay for a subscription. Why feature something like this? I can't pay for articles, I'm on a limited income budget.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. BLM on header

You are seriously going to add a BLM page to your yahoo feed? Where is my WLM.... White Lives Matter??? This country is going to **** and business's like you and others are taking political sides and should not be doing this.. I am and will be dropping anything I have that deals with Yahoo!! DONE

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Yahoo used to be the greatest now it's too lazy to even fix the comment section.

How did Yahoo get so lazy it can't fix its comment section? That used to be the main reason people came to yahoo. Now Yahoo is doomed to mediocrity

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow comments

Any posted article should allow comments that go back directly to the writer(s) and we’ll as shared with others online.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. take that survey away return to comments pls

take that survey away return comments pls

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The Millennial article is wrong. I have Millennial's and they don't agree.

The Millennial article is wrong. I have Millennial Grandchildren, and they don't agree.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Please be more balanced in your offerings.

Cut down on the blatantly one-sided features, especially from Huffington Post (or, as I refer to them, The Bolshevik Bulletin). Your ultra-liberal material is contributing to the ongoing ignorance and brainwashing of a new generation.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Objectification is not Women empowerment

How about less pictures of women, some in entertainment, some in sports, some just plain gold diggers trying to look more like a cheap ***** than their previous selfie they took and you posted as a story and more on what real empowerment of Women is and not this self objectification. Thank you.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Yahoo News Feed - Worst EVER

Just when you thought Yahoo was as bad as it could be, yahoo decides to change how the news feed works and gets exponentially worse. If I am scrolling and skip articles I dont want to read them. If I click on an article and go back to the feed I dont want to read the same article or see it again. Your new feature keeps showing the same articles over and over and over and over again. This is horrible and makes your site worse than it has ever been. Please remove this feature. It is useless recycling articles…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Scrolling Repeated News - Update

Recently you released a news feed feature that while scrolling down it continually reloads previously scrolled and passed articles. This happens whether I read the article or not. Its happening so much that if I scroll the whole home page news feed slowly but surely every article is one I have glanced over repeatedly and purposely didn't want to read and even shows ones that have been read. This is silly feature. At least add some more programming to the algorithm so it brings in "net new" news not something I passed cause I didnt want to read it. The…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base