Skip to content

Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

5 results found

1. scrap the new yahoo finance

I can get to old yahoo finance pages that are functional through bookmarks but all the links lead to the new yahoo finance where all the links are dead, including the one that is supposed to return to the old yahoo finance. Mac mini late 2018 upgraded to 64Gbytes OS X 13.5 Safari 16.6. If it ain't broke don't fix it. At least give us a way to avoid this abomination.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter/X at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

2. Fix the conversation section on the finance section so the "Newest reactions" works!

The newest reactions will start at 2 MONTHS which is useless. This has been going on for some time now

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Could you please message us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at Yahoo Customer Care? We'd like to look more into the issue you're experiencing. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: help.yahoo.com

Looking forward to your reply! 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

3. Why are there always technical difficulties every morning for Stock Portfolios?

I rely on your stupid site for stock prices yet every morning its the same thing, cant see anything quotes because your moron engineers and web designers have their heads up their buts, fire them and get some reliable workers. Also please have Emily McCormick and Alex Canal reporting all day.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, I’m sorry to hear that! We’d like to further investigate this, can you message us directly on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook on our Yahoo Customer Care page? In case you do not have a social media account, please contact us at help.yahoo.com

Thank you!

4. Why can't we access Yahoo Finance?

Clicked on "Finance" tab and system didn't recognize the name. What's going on?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, I’m sorry to hear that! We’d like to further investigate this, can you message us directly on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook on our Yahoo Customer Care page? In case you do not have a social media account, please contact us at help.yahoo.com

Thank you!

5. Daily NAV change error

There appears to be a data error regarding Fidelity Convertible Securities (FCVSX) that resulted after the closing prices were adjusted for the 12/28 dividend. The price dropped from 42.86 to 39.52 for a roughly 60 cents dividend. This would have been an almost 8% loss. It didn't happen. Your own yearly gain for this fund is listed as 42.59%. With the above prices used said yearly gain would be 32.08%. I checked Morningstar's 10K growth and the difference from 12.28 to 12.29 was 0.47% compared to 7.79% using your data. Please fix this error !!! If you have any questions,…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base