Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Why is RSS down

RSS keeps giving "Sorry! We are temporarily unable to load the content" I get this trying to get to:
    "https://www.dpreview.com/feeds/news.xml

https://www.dpreview.com/feeds/reviews.xml

https://www.dpreview.com/feeds/latest.xml"

679th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. When will Yahoo Stop Lying and Misleading the American people

Yahoo continues to lie and make things up about Trump! They need to be held criminally and civily responsible sue them for every penny yahoo has!

679th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. bill eyelash

Who Give a F*ck what billie eyelash says??? great important story about some green headed little elf

679th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 사기 광고

몇일전 야후 홈패이지 광고에서 물건을 샀는데 완전히 사기 광고였다.
    지금도 그 광고은 여전히 나와 있다.
    https://www.dewerscs.com/
    돈을 페이팔로 지불했는데 그 다음으로 아무 연락도 없다. 물건을 바로 취소해 달라고 해도 안되고 가짜 싸이트 이다.
    내가 손해본것을 야후에서 보상 받을 수 있는가?

I bought something from a Yahoo homepage ad a few days ago, and it was completely fraudulent.
    Even now, the advertisement is still out there.
    https://www.dewerscs.com/
    I paid the money by PayPal, but there is no contact after that. I can't ask to cancel the item right away, it is a fake site.
    Can I get compensation from Yahoo for…

679th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experien

Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting. This is BS and we all know it As a Democrat it offends me that you stoop to such low tactics against the Republicans. You are supposed to remain neutral. I really hope the Attorney General hears about this and you are brought before Congress.

679th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Why Carly Fiorina backs Joe Biden’s tax hikes

Why Because she got called ugly by POTUS and lost thats why and she makes enough money it will not hurt her in the least. These so called journalists are full of ****. Why don't you go ask Jeb Bush who he is voting for because he got spanked by POTUS too. You are pathetic!!

679th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. bring back your comments. They were the most interesting.

Bring back your comments section. They were the most interesting bit about the articles-the variety of opinions. If' you think someone is offended, then I say I'm offended. Where do we get off this merry-go-round.

679th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Lies about Omaha I was there last night. NO problem so ********* YAHOO LIARS

There were ZERO issues in Omaha last night other than a broken-down bus. MORONS

679th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. A discussion

Any writers that have had articles published about Donald Trump - why do you hate the man? Why do you continually write biased, left slanted and spun articles that contain a fraction of truth? One thing is certain, he sure created jobs because if he had not been elected, none of you would be working.

679th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Comments section

REINSTALL THE COMMNETS
    Why are you silencing the voice of your readers?? Your articles are so far left leaning, are you afraid of being called out or being confronted with the truth?? Way to attempt to be controlling.

679th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. TRY BEING LESS PRO DEMOCRAT AND ACTUALLY TELL THE NEWS

YOUR PRO LIBERAL DEMOCRAT AND CONSERVATIVE BASHING NEWS IS GETTING OLD AMONG READERS

679th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. How come 95% of your political articles are anti-trump, anti-republican?

Have some journalistic integrity, and stop being Biased.

679th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Norton just blocked malicious attack from Yahoo mail page (the page itself, not opened emails)

A few seconds after I loaded the Yahoo mail page, my Norton anti-virus alerted me with 2 alerts:

Medium severity: An intrusion attempt by rdtk.io was blocked.

Attacking Computer rdtk.io(209.58.139.153, 443)
    Attacker URL https://mf70e.rdtk.io

and

High severity: An intrusion attempt was blocked.

This one has a very long Attacker url with "mail.yahoo.com" as part of it.

375th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I do not want to see anymore In the know or Scary Mommy articles

I do not want to see anymore In the know or Scary Mommy articles. Every time I try to click on see less of them, I still see the same article. It's frustrating.

679th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Disable Horoscope

Disable Horoscope

679th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. News coverage

Not one article about the riots in Philadelphia ??

Are you scared to post it ? or just cowards that cannot
    face the truth. You guys hate the USA and helping
    TRUMP get elected again !!!

2143rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Where's the content?

Was looking at an article on your page. It said to check out the video below, and to my astonishment there wasn't a video, just a damned picture. Yahoo was better when the employees worked from home. Google and MSN is much better with their content.

679th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Yahoo Mail

Fix your website! All I can do is read it. Can't delete, can't move, can't go back, can't search. Nothing works! And now you want me to pay for you to fix it! No way!

679th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. No Links?????? What the what?

While reading through the various news articles, I get side-tracked on several of the "25 best holiday gifts" type of articles. They sometimes are very helpful in generating gift ideas. However, more than twice today, as I'm clicking through 25 different items--absolutely NO links to purchase those items are provided. There are almost ALWAYS links from the article. What gives?

679th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Yahoo is one of the most liberal, divisive, anti-Trump sites on the web! Just stop it!

Yahoo! is one of the most anti-Trump sites on the web. It's pathetic and totally outrageous. I get that you may not like the guy, but for the past 4 years all your home page has consisted of are news stories filled with division, anger, attitude, disgust, contempt, gossip, and anti-Trump propaganda. WE GET IT! You don't like Trump! Good grief...move on! The ONLY reason I even still go to Yahoo! is b/c it's home to one of my oldest email addresses that I check. But if it weren't for that, I would have been gone LONG AGO and never…

679th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base