Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our community support forum or find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please share your suggestions, we are listening

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Terrible headlines on Yahoo Homepage

Hello,

I am on the verge of switching my email provider because every time I sign in to Yahoo mail, my homepage has terrible news headlines that I cannot avoid seeing. Please stop bombarding users with shocking, terrible headlines about people being killed on the way to their weddings and fathers murdering their children. If it isn't that, we see the latest on Hollywood breakups.

If you are not going to provide broad scope, well-rounded news headlines, please don't even have them on your homepage. I understand that not all news is happy news, but I have a feeling that…

238th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. move 50 % of the sports to the sports secotion not the news. bring back the crime stories

move 50 % of the sports to the sports secotion not the news. bring back the crime stories

211th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I want my Yahoo Classic Mail.....Back!!

I want my Yahoo Classic Mail back!!!.....I cant even change the color of my text when typing an email to be sent nor change the font....this is plain horribly mean to customers of your Mail service for yrs.

Yahoo Mail for Android is Terrible!!

238th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. When I delete a comment in a yahoo article to fix or add to it don't prevent me from posting it just because its similar to the one deleted.

When I delete a comment in a yahoo article to fix or add to it don't prevent me from posting it just because its similar to the one deleted.

211th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. How do I contact the Yahoo president or corporate office re: terrible yahoo department?

How do I contact the Yahoo president or corporate office re: a Terrible yahoo department? I have been currently suspended from using Yahoo Answers site, but they have Never told me what I did wrong. I have contacted the appeal department at least 20 times, in different ways, and they just send me a generic form letter. It appears They are just playing mind games with people. So I wanted to contact the Yahoo President or corporate office to let them know the people in this yahoo answers department are not doing their job at all. HELP. What can I…

238th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Re: autoplay, stop lying??

Other "issues" reported about how annoying autoplay video is, there are "official responses" saying it's fixed? You're "engineers" are either lying, or just stupid... It's yahoo so 50/50 on which one

238th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Will Yahoo please stop with the misandry?

It's so blatant and over the top that I can hardly even use the site. I've been coming here for years but the last few have become so blatantly full of your misandrist agenda, that its not fit to be called a news site anymore.

211th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I am receiving notices in my spam that my account is being cancelled can you help?

I am receiving notices in my span that my account is being cancelled. Can you help? I have not opened them because I believe it is some sort of phishing scam

238th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Yahoo be more balanced and fair to conservative articles.

Post a equal amount of conservative articles to liberal articles.

211th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Let the emails from my school's RenWeb FACTS account come through to my inbox.

My school uses RenWeb to email parents. The emails sent this week have been blocked by Yahoo. Work with RenWeb to allow the emails from my school to come through to my inbox.

238th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Let the emails from my school's RenWeb FACTS account come through to my inbox.

My school uses RenWeb to email parents. The emails sent this week have been blocked by Yahoo. Work with RenWeb to allow the emails from my school to come through to my inbox.

238th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 238th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Make videos work on Safari 12.0.1. Just gives black screen. Content blockers are off, flash enabled, etc.

macOS Safari 12.0.1, can't view videos on yahoo.com. Flash is enabled, content blockers are off for site, if I change agent to chrome it works. Set back to auto and videos won't work.

211th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I do not want spanish language advertisements with my email.

stop catering to the spanish. they need to learn english and obey the laws in the united states. I shouldnt have to deal with their nonsense when I am not in public, ie my personal email. if i see one more spanish anything I'm going to close this account and move to an english speaking country.

238th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. CANT FIX SETTINGS ON ANY OF THE YAHOO HOMEPAGE. CHAT HAS NO ANSWERS

YAHOO HAS NO WAY OF UPDATING HOMEPAGE. NO SETTINGS AT ALL. CANT ADJUST WEATHER AS IT CONTINUES TO GO BACK TO A DEFAULT LOCATION. CHAT IS OF NO HELP.!

238th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Allow users to block content providers we are not interested in hearing from

I have been with Yahoo since almost the very beginning. I even bought stock in this company back then, confident it would redefine home use for computers. I stay now ONLY because I want to maintain my email address. The gross bias in your feeds is infuriating. Please add the capability for us to BLOCK content providers from feeds we are not interested in. Not sure if even my email address will be able to keep me around much longer without such a change. Thank you.

238th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. How can Yeeze Shops be a sponsor for yahoo when they are scam people on their sale page. Taking people's money and not sending their orders

Yeeze is a sponsor on yahoo. They are running a scam business on the Yeeze shop website. They take people's money and never send the order. When you email them they never answer you. They ran across the wrong person with this order scam

238th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Geat Real

I'm finding out that the Globe, National Enquirer, the Star, in fact all grocery store rag papers are doing better than Yahoo. You must have Republitards checking the comments on Trump. Yahoo is like Trump in violating 1st Amendment rights on comments.

238th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. stop publishing Motley Fools they are not news the site is malaware infested and dangerous

stop publishing Motley Fools they are not news the site is malaware infested and dangerous!! publishing this on your site will make you liable for users infected with malware if they visit from yahoo home page then YAHOO! is liable! LOSE MOTLEY FOOLS!

211th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. New auto-play videos that replaced the top stories is a horrible idea.

Yahoo has been my home page for over a decade but you're new auto-play videos that replaced the top stories will get me to find a new one in short order.

211th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base