Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Commentary on Articles

Please, please, please....bring back the commentary after articles. It was a healthy exchange of ideas and support for people. It's badly missed.

3117th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Yahoo is equal to Joseph Goebbels

Yahoo spreads Liberal lies and is part of the fake news media. You would make Joseph Goebbels proud

1570th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. A couple of words of feedback on Jill Biden's outing to the schools.I have 2 distinct

thumb's up on this outing. Both are very big - no mention on clothes. I
    got so sick of every time we seen Melania or Michelle it was a run down
    on what they were wearing and how much everything costs. I made remarks about that but since it didn't seem to stop I just figured that most people liked it. I didn't at all. That is done with some of the celebs
    and I dislike that as well. Because most of the citizens can not even
    start to be able to afford these clothings. I often wonder how much…

1570th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. How can I as a citizen asks the American People to make sure they do not vote for

this Sen. Johnson for anything he might run for, he is the worse example
    of an elected officials that this country has to offer. He is worthless and
    why? He has kept the bill from passing that would allow the people of this
    country from gettting the checks that we need to pay our rent, buy food,
    and make sure we keep uo our ins, payments, He thinks he is cute
    but he is worthless.

1570th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Has anyone else been thinking that this is why the Republicans are losing favor?

They just sit back and wait for the Democrats to do something because
    they are always doing something because they have a platform and goals. So they wait in hiding and as soon as there is some movement they go after every word and make an enormous deal out of every single word and than they even fight between themselves about what
    they meant about Neandrathal. It is so tiring and so stems in road-
    blocking politics. They have made a practice in it and they are also
    trying to make the Supreme Court into doing it. Then you have…

1570th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Of course, everybody should be hurt and take their complaint to court and, just my

opinion, all this would ring the bang louder if they did not come forth while
    this Governor who has been gov. since 2010 and is running for reelection
    again, why now. None of these accusations happened yesterday or in
    the last month so I would throw them out for hearing these things maybe in a civil court but have you heard any of these women going
    to a court of public attention? I haven't so why are they selling their
    stories now? It must have something to do with politics and as far
    as I am concerned disgraceful. Because these…

1570th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1570th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1570th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. NO MORE ******** CLICKBAIT FROM THE KARDASHIONS!!

holyshit..WE DONT CARE ABOUT THESE WHORES AND WHAT THEY DO!!

1570th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Bringing back the comments has absolutely nothing to do with what the "liberals" or "conservatives" want.

It is free speech and allowing everyone the right to comment. No matter what your beliefs are, we are all humans and should strive to be better and more accepting of those who are not just like us. Throw in a little compassion and kindness which we all so desperately need during these times. I have a feeling that Yahoo is trying to cut corners and will never bring the comments back.

1570th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Why no beat down on Biden for all the destruction he is doing to our Country, Miss Trump yet????

Where is Biden's negativity at, he is destroying our Country, the people have a right to know the mess he is creating

1570th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1570th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. stop disabling the comments

stop disabling the comments...what are you afraid of, Yahoo? is your staff really so archaic and suppressive so as to stifle free speech? c'mon yahoo...stop being a bunch of ******

1570th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Yahoo is just another example of the leftist communism in this country

All I read on your pathetic site is anti-conservative articles with your fellow communists such as the Huffington Post and NY Times. Along with your own columnist who are far radical left scum that tries to tear apart this country and our liberties on a daily basis. Take for example a recent article by one of your clowns (Jon Ward) and his garbage article titled "Democracy is under siege in the U.S. and around the world, new report says." Nothing but bashing conservative views and pushing far left trash like you do all the time. You idiots support BLM and…

1570th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. People who writethese type of articles seem to be in the business of manipulation.

This person knows that people are swayed by the headlines. I know that
    this is unfortunate but that being said, it is still a spew on the true. Just
    by heading up this story with a lie or a prechieved lie, Likw it was headed
    up by the democratic recession is deepening the impression that people walk away with is to blame Biden. And that is very far from the
    truth. Everyone knows that whatever the Recession is it must be laid
    at the feet of this Pandemic but we could get into a war of words and
    then call…

1570th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1570th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. What the Bible's approach to history can teach us about America's glory and shame

This article just demonizes american history, history in itself is a bloody afare but i wouldn't change a spec of it. Our history is what allowed us to progress to the point where we are today it allowed us to learn to bad ideas. Speaking of which your attempt to demonize our history is try'd bad idea used by communist to turn countries from traditionalism. To the yahoo staff we will find ways to express ourselves whether you like it or not.

1570th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I agree with everyone who wants yahoo to open up the comments again

You post so many "hit" and "hate" pieces and seem to be afraid of the feedback you get which is almost 100% against your "writers" - - open the comments again so normal people can see that your one-sided hated of the truth does not go unchallenged.

1570th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. This is ********.

Your whole website is editorial. You state "Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting." again this is . You want to spout your leftists' snowflake views without anyone pointing out that 99% of your articles are lies.

1570th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Going Straight Left with No Available Response???

Yahoo has always had a liberal *****, but at least there was the ability to express responses. Additionally, your writers are writing "news" with editorial comments throughout. Wasn't that covered in Journalism 101?
    Whatever happened to just reporting facts???
    Fix it, or face a mass exodus!

1570th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 160 161
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base