Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The front page news is missing a lot of important news

The front page news is missing a lot of important things happenning like the Houston Flooding. Too much celebrity and sports news.

262nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Journalistic integrity

How is it that there is credible reporting that Trump may have committed treason and yet all of your lead stories are about stupid celebrity gossip? You are really dropping the ball.

262nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. remove the ice cruncher ad. It recycles every few seconds and I have had to turn off the sound on my computer to avoid going crazy.

remove the ice cruncher ad. It recycles every few seconds and I have had to turn off the volume on my computer. I am also considering not buying Colgate toothpaste which we currently use as a protest.

262nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Your banner for topics doesn't include Environment or Climate Change. I believe this is more newsworthy than Style or Entertainment.

Your banner for topics doesn't include Environment or Climate Change. I believe this is more newsworthy than Style or Entertainment. At least include it in the More topics.

262nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 262nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Wow that Verizon AD Sucks its taking up the entire Yahoo Home Page!!!

Wow that Verizon AD Sucks its taking up the entire Yahoo Home Page!!!
    Get real. No one wants to see an AD like this for anything.

204th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Stop Allowing Videos In Comments

Some posters include flashy videos that are very distracting. Please disable that.

226th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. My Yahoo Homepage

My suggestion is for the My Yahoo Homepage. I would like to see new themes to choose from because they have not changed or been updated for years. Thanks!

226th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Video previews on the right side jump to the left when scrolling.

Video previews on the right side jump to the left and cover the text when you scroll down.

179th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Yahoo articles state "story continues" and when you click on it to read the rest, it does not take you there

STORY CONTINUES buttons do not work. You click on many of them and they take you nowhere !!

262nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. You have an ad for a "genetic trsting" scam. The SSA is warning people about these scams and you are abetting a fraud by showing these ads!!

Yahoo needs to vet their ads more closely. Tis ad for genetic testing is a scam to defraud medicare!!

226th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

Thanks for reporting this. If you come across the ad again, can you right click on the ad and select “Copy link address”and then update your post with that URL. That will allow us to investigate this further.

Regards,
    Homepage Support

12. Bring back "Dear Abby."

Bring back "Dear Abby."

262nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. I see that you will allow me to stop receiving film/movie, why is not sports postings also voluntary?

So, why is Yahoo Sports not optional? I can find no way to opt out. Please turn mine off. Thank you.

226th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Really tired of having to LOG-IN every two weeks just to read email. Come on - keep us logged in until/unless WE CHOSE to log out.

Really tired of having to LOG-IN every two weeks just to read email. Come on - keep us logged in until/unless WE CHOSE to log out.

262nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. To Web Developer: Block Level (not Inline) Elements, Please clear floats...

Hi, On Larger Displays (mine is 17"), there is a problem with the elements in the right column of the page floating over elements in the column in the center of the page. So, please make the elements "block" level (instead of "inline") and please clear the floats. Thanks! That should fix it.

226th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Where is the story on James Comey?

Where is the story on James Comey?

262nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 262nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. How about Real News at the top and enertainment **** at the bottom

Instead of purely liberal or purely entertainment stuff, how about Yahoo putting the real news stories of the day at the top, instead of just plain ****

262nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Bad loading a result of too many video boxes your site becomes useless to post comments offer feedback . I think it is clear you are perfect

Your spending the public's time with a bloated software load which is faulty to say the least . It spends more time loading onto your computer then does not finish the process because it is over worked as a result of a elaborate download. Google is used because they don't add all kinds of **** on the main page you decide what you want to see it is focused and Yahoo is not. It's not that i dislike your stories it is the complicated way it operates to load on a computer. I have a chromebook which is not as…

226th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Move the post button away from the scroll bar so I stop accidentally posting half written posts

Move the post in comments button away from the scroll bar so I stop accidentally posting half written posts when I try to scroll

226th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 15 16
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base