Yahoo Homepage
Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!
If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.
This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.
Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
- Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
- This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
- Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
1643 results found
-
degradation
Many years ago the design of the mailbox was nice, I could select various designs like green with plants or with car or with something else, it was very nice and when i was looking at my mailbox tab I was feeling good, then you changed it to just ugly colors, I was very frustrated, I chose an ugly green color (ugly compared with the previous design). Now I just asked your chatbot, which is, by the way, is unable to give understandable clear instructions) and it told me that there are no options in the new design to choose…
1623rd ranked -
weekly horoscope is on wrong dates, Sunday is the 11, Monday is the 12 on CAPRICORN
FIX THE DATES ON THE HORISCOPE PAGE
1623rd ranked -
Cut out the dragon ads and stop inundating us with ads.
Enough of the breathing dragon ads. My God they are everywhere and it is getting out of control as are most of your banner ads that consume over; 50% of the screen spacek on an ipad. Stop it already.
1623rd ranked -
weather do not work on my homepage
weather doesn't work on my homepage
1623rd ranked -
Repeated articles
For quite some time now after I get done scrolling through the articles at the top that contain the news when I scroll down to read other articles, I find that there’s been over a dozen that have been on here for over a month with no change. I think it’s time you put a limit on these articles with a minimum of three days. It’s getting pretty ridiculous trying to find new things to read about when you’re repeating everything or not even removing old articles no wonder why people are getting sick of media news, it’s an old…
1623rd ranked -
Putin seems to have power over trum
I personally get the impression that
Trump bows to Putin? And why doesn't Yahoo allow me to discuss the subject freely?
What's up with censorship?1623rd ranked -
I HATE the new Yahoo email look. I WANT my old Yahoo email back.
Give us the ability to switch back to the old Yahoo email or you will see customers going with a different provider.
1623rd ranked -
stop w/ the soft **** ads
Stop showing the soft **** ads with skimply clothed, over endowed women pushing ED pills. Makes me not want to use your news site and there are other sites I can use
1623rd ranked -
Try suggesting contacts that are actually my contacts!
You show idiotic contact suggestions for people I never heard of! How Stupid! And, Bonus ~ You Idiots wonder Why I wouldn't go for a paid plan! You can't even get a free plan right! I can only imagine the stupidity you'd provide on your app or a paid plan!
743rd ranked -
Add a setting to completely disable the annoying "Streak game" garbage on desktop!
I am writing to express my extreme frustration with the recent forced addition of the "Streak" tracker in Yahoo Mail on desktop. Checking email is a basic daily chore, not a video game or a social media app. It is incredibly condescending and completely unnecessary to clutter my inbox with meaningless "badges" for reading my own mail.
What is truly unacceptable, however, is that you forced this visual clutter onto your users without providing ANY setting to turn it off in the desktop browser version. I should not be forced to seek out and install third-party ad-blockers just to hide…
743rd ranked -
Lifetime Subscription
Hello, if you offer a lifetime subscription with increased storage options, I would be willing to pay for that.
743rd ranked -
Please define your weather symbols
You a just put a symbol on your weather page that looks like a cloud with a wavy line under it. I assume this means “cloudy with tsunamis”. However i live 40 miles from the ocean! So what does this symbol mean?
743rd ranked -
Stop putting in advertisements disguised as news
It is most annoying to open news items and find they are just adds!!!
613th ranked -
The news section is not the news
when I click on News, I don't want to see stories about celebrities, animals, foods, hairstyles, etx. All that is irrelevant!
743rd ranked -
Bad new Yahoo News editorial policy
The new policy of including the same story repeated several times on the main page simply means readers become bored much quicker. I spend much less time scrolling now than before, because I just see more and more repetition of the same stories... Very bad idea!
743rd ranked -
I live in very upstate NY and am fed news from NJ instead of my local area.
Fix my newsfeed to my local area of Glens Falls, Plattsburgh NY and Burlington VT.
743rd ranked -
Would like tool to shut off Yahoo Scout
i DO NOT WANT TO USE YAHOO SCOUT EVER...PLEASE PROVE TOOL FOR USER TO TURN IT OFF OR REMOVE YAHOO SCOUT TOTALLY.
I do not want to search with it, and I don't want to receive summaries of articles using it. Do you get that I do not want to use robotics/artificial intelligence tools . EVER . Please listen to customers now and then. Not all of us are enthralled by this stuff...
743rd ranked -
Ban NY and CA Post Articles
These are rags. Propaganda machines. Purveyors of fake news. There seems to be a proliferation of their articles on Yahoo. Please avoid . Take the money elsewhere.
I also note you revised the rpeorting tool and eliminated innacurate posts. So there will now be more swill from racists and extremists. Nice job
743rd ranked -
Stop Spammers
In the Yahoo Comments to the news articles, you let spammers like @james24627 to post the same thing over and over and over to any and all articles. And yet when I tell people to report him, YOU REMOVE MY COMMENT!!!! And you do nothing about james doing the same thing day after day after day after.....
312th ranked -
Agregar botón para reportar Phishing
Hola, escribo porque quisiera sugerir agregar un botón para reportar un correo recibido como Phishing, en lugar de solo las opciones de Bloquear Remitente o de Marcar como Spam. Finalmente esas opciones solo me benefician a mi o unicamente de manera parcial, pues de marcarlo spam solo lo cambio a otro buzón que igual reviso por si se envió un correo útil equivocadamente. Por otro lado, dicha marca bloquearía estos correos para quien use Yahoo Mail, evitando que esté expuesta cualquier usuario a caer en una trampa que puede generarle desagradables consecuencias. Gracias.
743rd ranked
- Don't see your idea?