Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please share your suggestions, we are listening

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. alexgsanchez67@yahoo.com

Private/paramount/Free

251st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Article filtering

Still seeing publishers that I have filtered out.

251st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Cap your advertisers' tracking,

All of the excessive javascript from adds really makes my expirience UNENJOYABLE.

251st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Left and Right side of page.

Make the whole, story - including any pics go down the Left side of the page (instead of those terrible next, next, next deals that makes everyone STOP reading your stories or worse yet...... not even click on your stories anymore (like me).... and all the ads go down the Right side.

251st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. There needs to be an easier way to see reply's and old comments.

There needs to be an easier and more efficient way to see reply's, likes, and a person's old comments. Yahoo lists "reactions" and "comments." Before adding "reactions" one can easily click "my comments," and all the comments would pop up. But I can't do it with "reactions." Your notification bell thingy is horrible. I barely get notified of any of my comments.

251st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Call out Trump on all his lies, flat out LIES.

Calling Trump the LIAR he is. Google Moron/Liar/Idiot/... You Get Donald Trump. What happened to we are going to get tired of winning? Where is my job, my medical coverage-insurance, new roads and Infrastructure. What a MORON. p.s. Why don't we have Don Jr and Eric put up "No Trespassing signs along border and charge $10,00 for each one, just keep wasting money and taking from the poor and Middle Class.

205th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Enable Coil for monetizing Yahoo! and for those of us that use it, DROP EVERY SINGLE "partner" "sponsored" and display ad.

Coil is changing the way sites monetize their content. I used to love Yahoo! but the pervasive sponsor articles are making your frontpage unreadable. I don't click them and have to wade through them. Contact coil.com and see about enabling the extension so that those of us using it can contribute funds to the site while reading and not be bothered by the ads. This is how content creators will be funded in the future. Be the future. (While simultaneously discontinuing the display of the drivel that is threatening to drive away long time users like myself.)

233rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. MORE Trump Bashing, please!

Keep showing the the man for what he is: incompetent and egotistical, an abuser of women and a liar.

233rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Why notify me about replies to my comment, then give me a link that doesn't go to them? I can't ever follow up.

The link in the notifications i get when someone replies to my comment just takes me to the article comment section, sorted by most popular. The odds that will be me when there are thousands of comments is almost nothing. and i don't have the time to scroll through thousands of entries. It is very frustrating to be told i have a response to my comment that I can never read or reply to.

251st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. content filter by category

Allow to filter content by category, not just source. I don't want to see any sports content but I'm still seeing it from the Associated Press but I want to keep them as a news source.

167th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. get rid of scroll ads... thry are terrible, slow and laggy and believe now... i don't won't will never watch them and i am sure there are mi

they are terrible, slow and laggy and believe now... i don't won't will never watch them and i am sure there are millions also that don't also... if you run an article, run it on one page... otherwise it's worthless to watch... you want an ad on that page, make the page not laggy and keep article on that one page...

205th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. If you are REALLY listening then listen to this. Stop the tabloid, grocery store dumbing down anti-Trump stories. Post positive.

In the past, I relied on Yahoo news for positive news. Now I feel like I am at the grocery store looking at the Enquirer or other junk mags that post celebrity news. Your news is dumbing down American with it's biased, negative news. I challenge you to post something positive about Trump. I challenge you to not post anything about what the latest celebrity or SNL thinks about the current admin. WE DON'T CARE what they think. They get paid to - now think about this - they get paid to play fictional characters. Hello. Their opinion really doesn't…

177th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Don't post headlines that give away spoilers! The spoiler about the UFC ruined the main event for me!

You should never post spoiler headlines for live events! I DVR'd the UFC Fight night, and the main event was ruined by the headline that said who won!

251st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Please bring back local and world news

There is no where on yahoo to look at World News, no where to find Local News, no links to political cartoons or other cartoonists, almost never any science articles, and your sports page usually reads like high school students with no sports experience is writing the articles. Even as a democrat myself I find the far left political bias to be infuriating and the misandry oozes off the website like a sinus infection. Why?

205th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Are you honestly OK with your writers using the term "AF" in your headlines? You should be ashamed and embarrassed.

When you allow your writers to use the term "AF" (as ****) in your headlines, it makes your entire company less credible.

191st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. WHY did you change your comments section to where we can't track our own posts? DUMB IDEA!!!!!

Change your comments sections BACK to where we can track our own posts! It's now impossible to have a back-and-forth discussion. IF IT AIN'T BROKE....DON'T FIX IT!!!!!

176th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. removing publisher feature does not work

Your removing publisher feature does not work. You closed all comments but your feature does not work!!!

51st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  30 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. December 7th - Pearl Harbor Day

Not a thing about this important part of both US and world history. Instead, it is a continual feed of political bashing on one side of the aisle and love-affair with hollywood celebrities. Start featuring real content and not the same re-hash of the same thing.

223rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 205th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. do better notifying of a rival's (cnn) evacuation for a bomb threat

do better notifying of a rival's (cnn) evacuation for a bomb threat

251st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base